Kyler Murray’s $230M contract says he has to study and pay attention

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is hilarious. Says he has to study for 4 hours a week and he’s not allowed to be on his phone or not pay attention when plays are being explained on the iPad.

First deal known to do that.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah that’s pretty embarrassing. He doesn’t strike me as that type of guy.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty bad if you have to pay someone to pay attention. Perhaps they should looks for a better QB to spend that cash on.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But we need to all remember that these are intelligent young men with lots to say that we should all pay attention to.

He should be completely embarrassed but I am sure he isn’t.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
So, maybe a great solution is to give them lots of money before they've proven they even deserve such an embarrassing clause in a multi-million dollar contract. That'll motivate them.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Back when I volunteered to coach at the HS level, I probably spent 4 hours a DAY watching film of upcoming opponents.

As a DC on my last state title team, I studied film until 4 am the night before the title game. It was to the point I could tell you what play was being run by the formation and the stance of the OL. My players just about could as well.

230 million and you have to have a clause telling you to study film for 4 a WEEK?!?!?!?!? I hate that bastard. Be a professional you lazy bastard.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Auggie, I posted with Law Donkey. I knew Law Donkey. Law Donkey was a friend of mine. Auggie, this clown’s no Law Donkey.
Yeah, I used to give the donk some of his own medicine and he could go toe to toe and dish it out. I could destroy this clown.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
Yeah, I used to give the donk some of his own medicine and he could go toe to toe and dish it out. I could destroy this clown.
Why you mad bro? You couldn’t destroy a fcukin pillow. buzz off fcukin hater
Sing U Mad Bro GIF by Travis

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Back when I volunteered to coach at the HS level, I probably spent 4 hours a DAY watching film of upcoming opponents.

As a DC on my last state title team, I studied film until 4 am the night before the title game. It was to the point I could tell you what play was being run by the formation and the stance of the OL. My players just about could as well.

230 million and you have to have a clause telling you to study film for 4 a WEEK?!?!?!?!? I hate that bastard. Be a professional you lazy bastard.
Schit… we have a mini camp this weekend that some of the teams in our age group are playing in. We aren’t playing but us Coaches are going to go so we can scout our future opponents. We coach 9 year olds. We are volunteer coaches. We are scouting other 9 year old teams. It’s what you do to gain an advantage. Be prepared. Win the Fuchsing game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Blue has been permanently flushed. He brung absolutely nothing positive to this place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.