LA Rams vs. Cincinnati

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Al Michaels is the best in the business. Collinsworth compliments him well, but AM is great, imo.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Bengals reportedly looking to fire Zach Taylor for giving fat, slow Perine the ball on that crucial 3rd and 1 at the end there. Heads should roll for that.

They remain the Bungles, and they won't be back in the Super Bowl in our lifetimes. Good riddance.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FCK everything associated with UGA!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody on Twitter posted the purported lyrics to one of the rap tunes from the halftime show. Holy crap. If that was accurate, Goodell is gonna have his ass handed to him.
Did the lyrics contain a lot of "hells" and "damns,"...perhaps even an "ass?" If so, I agree. We gotta draw the line somewhere with these whippersnappers.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He had very little to do with winning it this year. It was mostly their defense and the mercenaries they brought it.
Fattford and the Refs won that game for LA. LA had nothing except Defense and QB. They both stepped up.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hate dwags and fatford as much as anyone, but some of you tards are pure blind homers. Fatford wasnt perfect, but he was pretty fundamental in that win. He made a lot of plays including a few very nice TD passes. The roll out and sidearm tto the back of the end zone was a huge play for them under max pressure. I doubt they get to this game or win it with Goff. It just is what it is.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I hate dwags and fatford as much as anyone, but some of you tards are pure blind homers. Fatford wasnt perfect, but he was pretty fundamental in that win. He made a lot of plays including a few very nice TD passes. The roll out and sidearm tto the back of the end zone was a huge play for them under max pressure. I doubt they get to this game or win it with Goff. It just is what it is.
Never knew you were a Dwag. Disappointing.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Dwags lick themselves. They don’t require your assistance.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
That missed facemask call could have been huge, but in the end the refs finally did their job. I also think a penalty should have been called when the Rams defender shoved the QB out of bounds and got a lot of threatening actions. Since I don't really like either team I wanted a well played game, got most of that. The halftime show was not something I ever watch much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.