LA Rams vs. Cincinnati

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That missed facemask call could have been huge, but in the end the refs finally did their job. I also think a penalty should have been called when the Rams defender shoved the QB out of bounds and got a lot of threatening actions. Since I don't really like either team I wanted a well played game, got most of that. The halftime show was not something I ever watch much.

The halftime show reminded me that I am of the age that the powers that be don’t care about what I like.

I didn’t watch one second of the halftime show since it clearly wasn’t meant for me.

I do find the hypocrisy of including Snoop Dogg in the show typical of the NFL. Ever read the lyrics of some of his songs?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So much drama in the GCMB
it's kinda hard bein a poster name URG
But I, some how some way
Keep comin up with posts like every single day
May, I, post a little something for the DGD
And make a few ends as I breeze, through
Two in the mornin and the parties still jumpin
Because Ox ain't home

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
The halftime show reminded me that I am of the age that the powers that be don’t care about what I like.

I didn’t watch one second of the halftime show since it clearly wasn’t meant for me.

I do find the hypocrisy of including Snoop Dogg in the show typical of the NFL. Ever read the lyrics of some of his songs?

Me too and the dancing of some of the females is in my view very inappropriate for such a venue today. That said I understand that many enjoyed it. I also did not understand why you would have a small group of musicians for a song nor a large harp. Seems like lots of waste to me, but then I am elderly.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Yikes, Ox wasn't joking. I doubt many Bengals fans even knew their coach was named Zach Taylor(I didn't), but they do know they want him fired, or maybe even to see him suffer the same fate as former President Zac Taylor.

Bengals Fans Are Furious With Zac Taylor’s Play Call

The Rams made a lot of mistakes trying to run the ball in traditional ways when say having their QB run would have been more effective.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So much drama in the GCMB
it's kinda hard bein a poster name URG
But I, some how some way
Keep comin up with posts like every single day
May, I, post a little something for the DGD
And make a few ends as I breeze, through
Two in the mornin and the parties still jumpin
Because Ox ain't home

Another example of my age I guess.

I have no idea what you are saying.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There was no middle-ground reaction to the halftime show. You either loved it or thought it was awful. I suppose that’s what the NFL sought. It’s 24 hours later and people are still talking about it.

The NFL apparently sold out on the Eminem kneel after initially saying no go. I wonder if it’s even aware there were lyrics about carrying arms to shoot cops. So where does the league stand on any of this? To get richer. That’s all that matters.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
I discovered a unique feature on my TV remote, a mute button, it prevents unwanted noise emanating from the TV.

I gah-ron-tee that thingamajiggy works.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This seems to be holding true….also, nobody would have given a damn about the Eminem kneel thing had they not pointed it out, seemed part of the show transition

upload_2022-2-15_6-48-10.png

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There was no middle-ground reaction to the halftime show. You either loved it or thought it was awful. I suppose that’s what the NFL sought. It’s 24 hours later and people are still talking about it.

The NFL apparently sold out on the Eminem kneel after initially saying no go. I wonder if it’s even aware there were lyrics about carrying arms to shoot cops. So where does the league stand on any of this? To get richer. That’s all that matters.

And anyone that objects is immediately labeled a racist and a nazi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.