Lamar Jackson's new mentor

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
IMG_3663.PNG

Lamar better chose his next moves very very carefully or else he could wind up like sports trashier version of Charlie sheen ..:eek3::eek3:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Okay, I think Lamar is an excellent athlete and football player, but may I add a comment about his choice of clothes at the Heisman presentation? I honestly had to look twice b/c when I saw those threads I said he walked directly into Hugh Hefner's closet to select that garb. He was complete with smoking jacket and house slippers.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, I think Lamar is an excellent athlete and football player, but may I add a comment about his choice of clothes at the Heisman presentation? I honestly had to look twice b/c when I saw those threads I said he walked directly into Hugh Hefner's closet to select that garb. He was complete with smoking jacket and house slippers.
Ever been to Loovull? Everyone there dresses like that. It's a strange little place. Like a bit of Detroit escaped and made another shythole nearby. (Dayton, Akron, parts of Indy are similar.) Here's more if you are really interested in the suit. http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...lamar-jackson-blazer-suit-heisman-trophy-2016

Why do we hate this kid? Just because he's a good QB and ours suck? Bc he turned down Mac, like every one else did? Did I miss something?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dan, you are an angry pumper.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Ever been to Loovull? Everyone there dresses like that. It's a strange little place. Like a bit of Detroit escaped and made another shythole nearby. (Dayton, Akron, parts of Indy are similar.) Here's more if you are really interested in the suit. http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...lamar-jackson-blazer-suit-heisman-trophy-2016

Why do we hate this kid? Just because he's a good QB and ours suck? Bc he turned down Mac, like every one else did? Did I miss something?

Funny that you ask Law. To be 100% honest I was born and raised in the state of KY and have been to the Ville countless times. Have lots of family there, though I am not from that area. Left when I came to Hogtown for A "HIGHER" education. I realize there are a lot of preppy types in the Ville, but just loved the Hugh Hefner look!. All he needed was the pipe!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Look's like a waiter to me.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he looked like a pimp less the hat but I admit, I've lived too long. I don't hate watching the kid play though. He's a goodun.
adult-red-pimp-costume-37.jpg

Last edited:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What's all the fuss? Just two buds sharing a hotel room, a queen-sized bed, a few lines of coke and a tube of Anal-Eaze.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
It's just that the guy can't have the Hiesman for like 30 seconds before the dark side comes calling

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I agree completely.
You can label me an old white guy or whatever but I guarantee you that some day genius is going to be embarassed when he sees pictures from that night. He actually spent money on that suit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.