Law Donkey out on his a$$ again

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The first rule of being in a Conspiracy is to deny its existence.

Give Fuchs a kick in the Nuts for me the next time you see him
I’m actually flattered some people think this board is important enough for top administrators at UF to care.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Did you really spend time with Pasty? Had to be fun. I hear you are good with kids. Im impressed. But I find that those of us that are are really just kids in adult bodies. Believe it or not Sas was the same.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Did you really spend time with Pasty? Had to be fun. I hear you are good with kids. Im impressed. But I find that those of us that are are really just kids in adult bodies. Believe it or not Sas was the same.

Some kids are sweet.

Some kids are petulant, uninformed, immature, uncontrolled, irrational, angry, dissatisfied, emotional, little sociopaths.

Believe it or not.

Alex.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I had dinner with the @PastyStoole family and had a great time. His kids are smart as hell. I was able to show off some Ghostbusters props and they gushed over them - Pasty himself almost busted a nut. It’s satisfying to make people happy with something you made.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I had dinner with the @PastyStoole family and had a great time. His kids are smart as hell. I was able to show off some Ghostbusters props and they gushed over them - Pasty himself almost busted a nut. It’s satisfying to make people happy with something you made.
did he bust out any sophisticated prose at the dinner table?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Oddly enough my 17 yr old would gush over that stuff probably. His one demand in NY was go see that fire station they used in the movie

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Oddly enough my 17 yr old would gush over that stuff probably. His one demand in NY was go see that fire station they used in the movie
They only used the exterior of the NY station for some short scenes on the street. All the filming from within the building was done in LA on a movie set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.