Law = John Morgan?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't be, we've already determined that Law is Mike Bianchi.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Morgan is a waste of space and a huge hypocrite. I cannot stand that pr!ck. He started the whole legalize pot thing in order to get his crony, fellow hypocrite and employee Charlie Crist elected governor. He figures with pot on the ballot he’ll be able to get out the young vote.

I guess he thinks throwing around some f-bombs and acting like an immature fool will endear him to people under 30. What a dooshbag.

He’s also has a history of being a model citizen too...

But at about 3 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 10, Morgan and his red Cadillac were pulled over on S.R. 436 after pulling out of a Denny’s parking lot. Police say he swerved across lanes without signaling and stopped abruptly in the intersection with S.R. 17/92, after having traveled five feet past the white line marking a safe-stopping location. After the light changed, Morgan drove on, nearly clipping the curb, before using all three lanes to negotiate a curve, according to reports by Casselberry police. He was pulled over at Brewer Street and, after reportedly failing field sobriety tests, cited for driving under the influence. Still, Morgan might have avoided serious trouble. He had done so before after being arrested for DUI. But, according to the arresting officer, Morgan became enraged upon arriving at the Seminole County Jail, called the officer a "fat ****er" and "baldy," twice headbutted him, and hit him in the face with his left hand. So, in addition to charges of DUI, failure to provide insurance and two other minor traffic offenses, Morgan was charged with battery on a police officer, a third-degree felony calling for up to five years in prison. He was released after posting a $2,000 bond. On Dec. 30, Morgan is scheduled to appear at the Seminole County Courthouse on the traffic charges. On Jan.13, Morgan’s attorney, Stuart Hyman, will try to convince a hearing officer not to suspend Morgan's driver’s license. And on Jan. 29, Morgan is scheduled for arraignment in Circuit Court in Sanford on the felony charge. Hyman, who did not respond to a request for an interview, has filed a not-guilty plea in the felony case. In 1993, Hyman filed more than 10 motions contesting Morgan’s arrest for DUI after a minor two-car accident in Altamonte Springs. Morgan said he was "distracted by his car phone," according to the report. But after failing field tests, he registered 0.134 on the Breathalyzer. Twice, Hyman was granted continuances to prepare for trial. Then on Sept. 10, 1993, Morgan accepted a plea bargain reducing his charge to reckless driving. He paid a f $500 fine and agreed to serve 100 hours of community service or pay another $1,000. Perhaps more importantly, Morgan that time had escaped the public embarrassment of being convicted of DUI. After all, he is the firm’s media presence, beckoning clients with personal injuries -- including those inflicted by drunk drivers -- to trust his firm. This time, such a clean escape may be more difficult.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n40350 said:
Morgan is a waste of space and a huge hypocrite. I cannot stand that pr!ck. He started the whole legalize pot thing in order to get his crony, fellow hypocrite and employee Charlie Crist elected governor. He figures with pot on the ballot he’ll be able to get out the young vote.

I guess he thinks throwing around some f-bombs and acting like an immature fool will endear him to people under 30. What a dooshbag.

But at about 3 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 10, Morgan and his red Cadillac were pulled over on S.R. 436 after pulling out of a Denny’s parking lot. Police say he swerved across lanes without signaling and stopped abruptly in the intersection with S.R. 17/92, after having traveled five feet past the white line marking a safe-stopping location. After the light changed, Morgan drove on, nearly clipping the curb, before using all three lanes to negotiate a curve, according to reports by Casselberry police. He was pulled over at Brewer Street and, after reportedly failing field sobriety tests, cited for driving under the influence. Still, Morgan might have avoided serious trouble. He had done so before after being arrested for DUI. But, according to the arresting officer, Morgan became enraged upon arriving at the Seminole County Jail, called the officer a "fat ****er" and "baldy," twice headbutted him, and hit him in the face with his left hand. So, in addition to charges of DUI, failure to provide insurance and two other minor traffic offenses, Morgan was charged with battery on a police officer, a third-degree felony calling for up to five years in prison. He was released after posting a $2,000 bond. On Dec. 30, Morgan is scheduled to appear at the Seminole County Courthouse on the traffic charges. On Jan.13, Morgan’s attorney, Stuart Hyman, will try to convince a hearing officer not to suspend Morgan's driver’s license. And on Jan. 29, Morgan is scheduled for arraignment in Circuit Court in Sanford on the felony charge. Hyman, who did not respond to a request for an interview, has filed a not-guilty plea in the felony case. In 1993, Hyman filed more than 10 motions contesting Morgan’s arrest for DUI after a minor two-car accident in Altamonte Springs. Morgan said he was "distracted by his car phone," according to the report. But after failing field tests, he registered 0.134 on the Breathalyzer. Twice, Hyman was granted continuances to prepare for trial. Then on Sept. 10, 1993, Morgan accepted a plea bargain reducing his charge to reckless driving. He paid a f $500 fine and agreed to serve 100 hours of community service or pay another $1,000. Perhaps more importantly, Morgan that time had escaped the public embarrassment of being convicted of DUI. After all, he is the firm’s media presence, beckoning clients with personal injuries -- including those inflicted by drunk drivers -- to trust his firm. This time, such a clean escape may be more difficult.
OK....now I'm convinced Law's name is Stuart Hyman.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n40350 said:
Morgan is a waste of space and a huge hypocrite. I cannot stand that pr!ck. He started the whole legalize pot thing in order to get his crony, fellow hypocrite and employee Charlie Crist elected governor. He figures with pot on the ballot he’ll be able to get out the young vote.\
+1.

So now Squash thinks I'm a Democrat?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n40350 said:

Sounds like Law to me. You left out the part where he called the cop "Officer CrampStain."

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
divits;n40350 said:

OK....now I'm convinced Law's name is Stuart Hyman.
Stu is the best DUI guy in Central Florida, and a good guy. Brilliant. We locked horns many times. Try to find his website...when you're that much in demand, you don't need one. But alas, Stu went to Nova, not Florida, and Stu graduated long before '98.

Alex.

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
But, but, I thought smoking pot makes you happy and mellow.. :dunno:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ppinesgator;n40821 said:
But, but, I thought smoking pot makes you happy and mellow.. :dunno:

It does, but once you add in alcohol, all bets are off. I used to mix the two when I was younger. Looking back, I'm amazed I'm still alive tbh.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
GMDGATOR;n40915 said:

Serious question..but do you think that all those people at that little rally of John Morgan's were there because they wanted to have "Medical" marijuana legalized?
I agree, but I guarantee that the vast majority, pushing on the overwhelming majority want it legalized for their own recreational use, and not for medical purposes, but will take it under the guise of for "medical" use. I fully support use for medical purposes, and I could support full legalization of it, under the right circumstances. However, let's not pretend that all these people supporting it are indeed just supporting medical use. Not that I'm calling you out on that, I'm not...I'm speaking more generally, your post just happened to be the one I responded to.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
GMDGATOR;n40915 said:

Serious question..but do you think that all those people at that little rally of John Morgan's were there because they wanted to have "Medical" marijuana legalized?
URG, the one point you are missing is a lot of recreational cannabis users have been medicating for years without even realizing why they were enjoying cannabis so much. Cannabis isn't a cure all, but it helps relieve pain and suffering from many different conditions that we still aren't fully aware of yet. More legitimate studies need to be done. And not the kind of studies we've typically seen in the US to date. So far there's been way more studies on negative effects than positive in the US because of our ridiculous laws and the DEA/FDA suppressing legitimate research on cannabis as a medicine.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
GMDGATOR;n40915 said:

Navet, you're reaching with your "unknowingly medicating for years" comment, and I'm certain you realize that.
Look, that's fine for people who want to use it for medical purposes, and again, under the right circumstances, I don't have a problem with full legalization either, however, most of the supporters aren't supporting it necessarily for medical purposes, and only view this as a step towards full legalization, whether you want to recognize that or not is up to you.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
GMDGATOR;n40915 said:

I'm not reaching at all, I'm talking from experience and conversations with others like myself. As for full legalization, I actually don't think that's the greatest idea. I'd prefer to see it kept in the medicinal realm. It's easier to steer children away from it if it's perceived as a medicine instead of a recreational drug nationally and internationally.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
GMDGATOR;n40915 said:

You may not be reaching in "your" experience, but your previous statement assumed that "a lot" of recreational users were actually medicating without knowing. That's an assumption on your part, even if it applies to your situation directly. Individuals have a relatively narrow view of the rest of the world, and can't speak with direct knowledge for the rest of the world, if that makes sense.

As far as full legalization, again, under the right circumstances, I don't have a problem with it, but again, it's probably a safe bet that most of the people supporting "medicinal" marijuana, don't have the direct need for it or need to support it, but rather have the ultimate goal of full legalization. Do you really think that many college aged people were showing up to that rally because of it's "medicinal" qualities? Doubtful.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
GMDGATOR;n40915 said:

If alcohol is legal, for which there is no known medical purpose (other than to sterilize something), then pot should be full on legal. I damn near killed myself many times when I was younger while driving and blizted on alcohol - I've never had an impairment issue while driving stoned. I think we all know which is the lesser of these two vices. Oh, and I support 'medical' marijuana, obviously. :big grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator