Law98gator: Should he be banned?

I've been told that the entire board overwhelmingly despises Law because of his relentless negativit

• Ban him permanently

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Ban him temporarily

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't ban him at all

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Of course I have a dog in this hunt since there are legions that would gladly give me the same fate. That being said I like to think it doesn't matter. How much will power does it take to turn the other ear? Either give Law both barrels verbally or simple stop clicking on his threads or reading his responses. Besides the Country Boy posted some admittedly funny posts slamming our beloved state and people in my thread "What is it about TENNESSEE?"

PS
I'm on record for bringing back the clothes challenged, Disco Sid, but AB, the AdminiGator starts speaking in tongues whenever I bring up the subject.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce said:
oxrageous;n34718 said:
Get it all out, boys and girls. This is no longer going to be a focus of the board when the season starts.

Can't wait for the 1st uniform color thread..
I blinked!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n34741 said:
Of course I have a dog in this hunt since there are legions that would gladly give me the same fate. That being said I like to think it doesn't matter. How much will power does it take to turn the other ear? Either give Law both barrels verbally or simple stop clicking on his threads or reading his responses. Besides the Country Boy posted some admittedly funny posts slamming our beloved state and people in my thread "What is it about TENNESSEE?" PS I'm on record for bringing back the clothes challenged, Disco Sid, but AB, the AdminiGator starts speaking in tongues whenever I bring up the subject.
Law is a pain in the arse. You're just invisible to me.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n34747 said:

But you read his post and replied..... Alvin Scores!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce said:
Gatorphan;n34747 said:

Did not read a single word, and Alvin never scores

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't want him banned. I just wish he'd stop polluting every thread with his anti-Mushchump rhetoric.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think he sticks and his mama dresses him funny

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
So last week I'm doing this innocent thread on ALS challenges, right? Having fun with it and getting comments back that are fun too. And along come Law sh*tt*ng on our fun with his angry agenda.

I don't think he should be banned. I think he should know what an ass he's being. Keeping this thread open might serve to do that. If not, I have the option of just not being here. And so does everyone else.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ppinesgator;n34873 said:
So last week I'm doing this innocent thread on ALS challenges, right? Having fun with it and getting comments back that are fun too. And along come Law sh*tt*ng on our fun with his angry agenda.

I don't think he should be banned. I think he should know what an ass he's being. Keeping this thread open might serve to do that. If not, I have the option of just not being here. And so does everyone else.
You wanted me to re-open this thread so you could say THIS? :tard:

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
ppinesgator;n34873 said:

And whatever else eveyone else says.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
deuce said:
Gatorphan;n34747 said:

Alvin couldn't score in a Tijuana cathouse with a fistful of hundreds taped to his balls.

Alex.

skinnyquinton

Chatterbox Owner
Jul 24, 2014
oxrageous said:
ppinesgator;n34873 said:

HOF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.