Lawing to FSU

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So, he might have been a drunk, Or Not, according to that bastion of credibility, TWITTER? I'm sure his family thanks you from the bottom of their heart.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n157222 said:
So, he might have been a drunk, Or Not, according to that bastion of credibility, TWITTER? I'm sure his family thanks you from the bottom of their heart.

Cool, we have Lawing's drinking buddy on this forum.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n157224 said:
:lol: Lawing don't do the "purple drank".

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well now we know where the power trio of Cowart, Jefferson and Holland are going....Jefferson and Cowart loved Lawing and he was the ONLY coach worth retaining IMO. FSU is a perfect fit for Cowart-didn't his dad or uncle play there?- Holland can't get into UF because of grades and now the main reason Jefferson wanted to come here, Lawing, is in Clowntown......BTW there is nothing wrong with drinking......There are a lot of high functioning drunks in this world who do a great job while working...........:drunk:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Concrete Helmet;157699 said:
Well now we know where the power trio of Cowart, Jefferson and Holland are going....Jefferson and Cowart loved Lawing and he was the ONLY coach worth retaining IMO. FSU is a perfect fit for Cowart-didn't his dad or uncle play there?- Holland can't get into UF because of grades and now the main reason Jefferson wanted to come here, Lawing, is in Clowntown......BTW there is nothing wrong with drinking......There are a lot of high functioning drunks in this world who do a great job while working...........:drunk:
Lawing is a nothing. He's never done anything and probably never will. His whole rep is based off of Clowney, who basically quit after one year. If our dlinemen had great coaching, we would have way more top draft picks than we had under him. Mizzou's Dline coach is great. He takes low ranked guys and grooms them into great players. Lawing had great players that never achieved anything above what was expected of them

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ray Finkle;n157715 said:
Lawing is a nothing. He's never done anything and probably never will. His whole rep is based off of Clowney, who basically quit after one year. If our dlinemen had great coaching, we would have way more top draft picks than we had under him. Mizzou's Dline coach is great. He takes low ranked guys and grooms them into great players. Lawing had great players that never achieved anything above what was expected of them

Have you been drinking????

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ray Finkle;n157736 said:
Not at all. Name one stud he's produced that wasn't already a 5*. I'll wait

Damn who pissed in your N/A beverage??? I was joking......

Dec 10, 2014
WobbleGator;n157224 said:

Wobble, I'm late to the Lawing lashing I suppose. What are the fervent accusations of him being a sop based on?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Regardless of the source, that is one of the easiest false rumors to start. Lawing may have dizzy-staggered just from
keeping Muschamp's full philosophy in his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.