Law's illegitimate Child Has UF Unranked

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
As for losing to the vols every season, no we didn't. But against them and the noles--the two toughest teams we faced each year--we were a combined 13-13.

My first Gator game in person was at Neyland Spurrier's first year. The Vols were winning 35-3 after three quarters and Mrs G. had had enough and we left. Fast forward to 2004. Mrs G. takes me out for my birthday and as we are leaving the restaurant we see the UF-UT game is on in the bar so we sit down and watch the second half of what ends up being a UF loss on a last second UT FG. Since that game UF has gone 15-1 against the Vols and we have always watched the game from our house; no live or out in public viewing whatsoever. Sadly, we are planning on going to the game at BHG in September. Feel free to blame me if UF loses.

I just don't get so swept up in negativity and midweek drinking that I lose all perspective.

Let's not get all judgemental on "midweek drinking."

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Yeesh. This again?

Clowntown and tennessee were the two toughest teams on our schedule for years. They’ve been replaced by Lsu and uga.

In Spurrier’s first three seasons, he went 2-4 against fsu and ut. In Mullen’s first three seasons, he’s gone 2-4 against uga and Lsu.

And just to put it into perspective:

The vols and noles respectively ’18-20
16-19
14-20

Lsu and uga respectively ’90-92
12-21
23-12

Which teams happen to be garbage and which teams happen to be good at any given moment is really irrelevant. He hasn’t fared well against the best, but neither did our best coach ever regardless of how you want to remember it.

Also, Mullen has lost 4 games one time in 3 seasons. Lay off the rum.

Donkey also reminds us 8-10 times a day how sh!tty the SEC is now and how much easier UF's schedule is now vs. the past. The same SEC that won what 3 national championships from the 80's til SOS left in '01 but has won what, 12 or 13 since? Yeah it sounds so much easier than the 90's. :facepalm:

The drunk fuch also brings up how Florida plays 2 cupcakes every year now like they didn't when SOS was here. So I looked it up :lol:.

90- Furman, Akron 9-2 record
91- Syracuse (loss) ,San Jose St, Northern Ill 10-2 record
92 - Lousiville, Southern Miss 9-4 record (got blown out by cowbell)
93- Arkansas St, Southwest Lo. 11-2 record
94- New Mexico St, Southern Miss 10-2-1 (not even going to talk about letting FSU come back)
95- Houston - Northern Ill 12-1
96- Georgia Southern, Southwest Lo. 12-1
97- Southern Miss, Central Mich 10-2 record
98- Citadel, NE Lo. 10-2 record
99- Western Mich. UCF 9-4 record
00- Ball St, MTSU. 10-3 record (lost to cowbell again).
01- Marshall, Louisiana Monroe 10-2 record

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Donkey also reminds us 8-10 times a day how sh!tty the SEC is now and how much easier UF's schedule is now vs. the past. The same SEC that won what 3 national championships from the 80's til SOS left in '01 but has won what, 12 or 13 since? Yeah it sounds so much easier than the 90's. :facepalm:

The drunk fuch also brings up how Florida plays 2 cupcakes every year now like they didn't when SOS was here. So I looked it up :lol:.

94- New Mexico St, Southern Miss 10-2-1 (not even going to talk about letting FSU come back)

I think you are missing the fact that while SOS was here we played a lot of west teams instead of just LSU. Our SEC schedule was way harder then than what Mullen has faced thus far.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014

Syracuse wasn't an effing cupcake back then you freakin' numbnuts. Ever heard of Pat Tie? They went undefeated in 87 and should have played for the NC. They 10-2 in 88, 10-2 in 91, 10-2 in 92. And they virtually never lost in that sh*thole dome in those days. It was a painful loss but comparing it to playing teams like Furman and Akron. Arkansas St, SW Louisiana etc is beyond retarded.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I think you are missing the fact that while SOS was here we played a lot of west teams instead of just LSU. Our SEC schedule was way harder then than what Mullen has faced thus far.

UF played LSU every year SOS was here, they were just terrible so maybe you don't remember them. But they've won 3 national championships since he's been gone. Just another data point proving how much sh!ttier the SEC was during the 90's compared to recently.

Syracuse wasn't an effing cupcake back then you freakin' numbnuts. Ever heard of Pat Tie? They went undefeated in 87 and should have played for the NC. They 10-2 in 88, 10-2 in 91, 10-2 in 92. And they virtually never lost in that sh*thole dome in those days. It was a painful loss but comparing it to playing teams like Furman and Akron. Arkansas St, SW Louisiana etc is beyond retarded.

No I don't remember them going undefeated in '87, because I was 3 fuching years old. :lol: But I do know they weren't the same level as all those other Div 2 teams UF played every god damned year, I just wanted to remind fuch head donkey that UF lost to them in '91, back when he walked uphill both ways to school in the snow.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
UF played LSU every year SOS was here, they were just terrible so maybe you don't remember them. But they've won 3 national championships since he's been gone. Just another data point proving how much sh!ttier the SEC was during the 90's compared to recently.

Yes, UF played LSU every year. Did I say they didn't? We also played more than LSU+1 team from the west every year that you seem to ignore. You are wrong. Dan has played a much easier SEC schedule than SOS ever did.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Yes, UF played LSU every year. Did I say they didn't? We also played more than LSU+1 team from the west every year that you seem to ignore. You are wrong. Dan has played a much easier SEC schedule than SOS ever did.

So your saying since SOS played a much tougher SEC schedule then the SEC was better then vs. now?

Also I'm pretty sure UF played an ALL SEC schedule this past year, it was probably a little tougher than the 7 SEC and 2 Div 2 teams SOS got most years.

I'm in no way saying Mullen is even comparable to SOS, I'm just saying Donkey repeating the SEC was better in the 90's vs. now is retarded. The SEC was shyt in the 90's. Hell look at the national championships won by the conference since the 90's. You had UF, Tenn and Bama in the top 10 most years in the 90's. Today you've got 4 or 5 of UF, uga, Bama, LSU, A&M, Auburn in the top 10 every year. Not to mention most years bama resets the bar for the best team in college football history.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So your saying since SOS played a much tougher SEC schedule then the SEC was better then vs. now?

Also I'm pretty sure UF played an ALL SEC schedule this past year, it was probably a little tougher than the 7 SEC and 2 Div 2 teams SOS got most years.

I'm in no way saying Mullen is even comparable to SOS, I'm just saying Donkey repeating the SEC was better in the 90's vs. now is retarded. The SEC was shyt in the 90's. Hell look at the national championships won by the conference since the 90's. You had UF, Tenn and Bama in the top 10 most years in the 90's. Today you've got 4 or 5 of UF, uga, Bama, LSU, A&M, Auburn in the top 10 every year. Not to mention most years bama resets the bar for the best team in college football history.

Im saying, you might want to actually go look at the actual SEC schedules that SOS played and compare to the SEC schedule Mullen has played. Dan's all SEC schedule last season was full of cupcakes. LSU being the cakiest.

90 - @bama, msu, lsu, @ut, aub, uga, @uk
91 - bama, msu, @lsu, ut, @aub, uga, uk
92 - uk, @ut, @msu, lsu, aub, uga, usc, vandy, bama
93 - @uk, ut, msu, @lsu, @aub, uga, @usc, vandy, bama
94 - uk, @ut, @om, lsu, aub, uga, usc, @vandy, bama
95 - @uk, ut, om, @lsu, aub, uga, usc, vandy, ark
96 - @ut, uk, @ark, lsu, aub, uga, @vandy, usc, bama
97 - ut, @uk, ark, @lsu, @aub, uga, vandy, @usc
98 - @ut, uk, @bama, lsu, aub, uga, @vandy, usc
99 - ut, @uk, bama, @lsu, @aub, uga, vandy, @usc, bama
00 - @ut, uk, @msu, lsu, aub, uga, @vandy, usc, aub
01 - @uk, msu, @lsu, @aub, uga, vandy, @usc, ut

18 - @ut, @msu, lsu, @vandy, uga, miz, usc
19 - @uk, ut, aub, @lsu, @usc, uga, vandy, @miz
20 - @om, usc, @aTm, lsu, miz, uga, ark, vandy, uk, @ut, lsu, bama

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The SEC...East TEAMS were brutal when SOS was HC...UT, UGA..add that we played AUB and LSU

Face it.. Mullen should have crushed the SEC last year except for maybe Bama

If it were not for GRANTHAM UF should have been Top 4

And SOS would have adjusted...MULLEN is too Fuchsing stubborn...add in FUCHS...UF is forever Top 10 - 15 MAX

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
The SEC...East TEAMS were brutal when SOS was HC...UT, UGA..add that we played AUB and LSU

And SOS would have adjusted...MULLEN is too Fuchsing stubborn...add in FUCHS...UF is forever Top 10 - 15 MAX

He said UGA. Those fuchers weren't bowl eligible half the years SOS played them.
:lol4:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
And then SOS also had that Bowden dude the Clown School HC and there was THE U... Mullen doesn't have to worry about near the competition SOS had.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Im saying, you might want to actually go look at the actual SEC schedules that SOS played and compare to the SEC schedule Mullen has played. Dan's all SEC schedule last season was full of cupcakes. LSU being the cakiest.

90 - @bama, msu, lsu, @ut, aub, uga, @uk
91 - bama, msu, @lsu, ut, @aub, uga, uk
92 - uk, @ut, @msu, lsu, aub, uga, usc, vandy, bama
93 - @uk, ut, msu, @lsu, @aub, uga, @usc, vandy, bama
94 - uk, @ut, @om, lsu, aub, uga, usc, @vandy, bama
95 - @uk, ut, om, @lsu, aub, uga, usc, vandy, ark
96 - @ut, uk, @ark, lsu, aub, uga, @vandy, usc, bama
97 - ut, @uk, ark, @lsu, @aub, uga, vandy, @usc
98 - @ut, uk, @bama, lsu, aub, uga, @vandy, usc
99 - ut, @uk, bama, @lsu, @aub, uga, vandy, @usc, bama
00 - @ut, uk, @msu, lsu, aub, uga, @vandy, usc, aub
01 - @uk, msu, @lsu, @aub, uga, vandy, @usc, ut

18 - @ut, @msu, lsu, @vandy, uga, miz, usc
19 - @uk, ut, aub, @lsu, @usc, uga, vandy, @miz
20 - @om, usc, @aTm, lsu, miz, uga, ark, vandy, uk, @ut, lsu, bama

Are you being serious or just fuching with me?

UF played 3 top 10 SEC teams in the final ranking last year. SOS never did that. In fact he played only 1 team from the SEC ranked in the top 10 every year except 97,99 and 01, he played 2 those 3 years. Hell he didn't even play a single top 10 SEC team in 2000 because Florida was the only SEC team in the top 17 that year. But yeah all those SEC schedules from the 90's were brutal.:facepalm:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

No. Dan has played an easier schedule in some aspects. Is it some gigantic difference? No. The West was garbage for most of the 90s, minus '91 Ala, '92 Ala(we lost), '93 Aub(we lost), '94 Aub(we lost), '94 Ala, and '99 Ala(we lost, twice). There's a reason why teams like Ark and Msu made it to Atl.

There's also a reason why an undefeated Aub in 2004 was left out. The SEC was not considered to be what it is today. Not even close. We set that standard in 2006.

Those power house programs of Aub, Lsu and uga combined for a total of 16 seasons where they won 6 games or less during Spurrier's 12 years. As Bait'n said, they were hoping for bowl eligibility virtually every season. We had two really good teams on our schedule nearly every year. We split them. We routinely have two really good teams on our schedule now. The particular jersey color makes no difference.

As for super flexible Spurrier, you do realize that the Choke was in his 5th season here, the shotgun finally made its appearance at the end of his 7th, and discovering that we had a pretty good running back named Fred Taylor that should be featured, not Johnson, took until the final few games of his 8th. Coaches are stubborn.

No argument for me on TG. If Mullen were axed today, I'd largely be ok with it for the sole reason that he's kept that piece of garbage on our sidelines.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
SOS was our Jesus. Dan is way better than the last two we had. He took Satan to late in the 4th qtr with MUCH less talent last year and a QB that law said was trash. Was he trash or MUCH better than that? Whatever. Im gonna be screaming my lungs out next year either way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
you guys are hilarious. the current Tennessee Vandy Kentucky South Carolina Missouri group could barely be 500 in Conference USA. Total crap. Geographic school level. The SEC East is one of the shyttiest divisions in college football.

even in the '80s and '90s everyone knew the SEC was the premier conference. the bowl season records prove that. everyone except for the Big ten and Notre Dame suck artists on the networks.

now Spurrier took it to new heights because he forced the SEC into playing modern football. Meijer did it even more by bringing incredible recruiting. of course Saban double the ante.

But you young pups who are still sucking mama's tit dont realize and teams got declared national champs by going undedefeated in the pussy ass Big 10, Big East or PAC then winning a home game NY6 bowl game vs some 3 loss chump. The SEC team sometimes would go undefeated and STILL get no chance. Or be locked out completely by having one loss despite playing three times the ranked teams.

Our 96 Championship was really a fluke. If Ohio State and Arizona State (no shtt) hadnt lost their games, one of those two would have been declared champs.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The drunk fuch also brings up how Florida plays 2 cupcakes every year now like they didn't when SOS was here.
Some of you Mullensuckers are hilarious. Cant wait for jext October.

No, fuchstard, I said we play AN EXTRA GEOGRAPHIC SCHOOL CUPCAKE,although one could argue that Clowntown is now an additional (4th) cupcake.

Three now, two then. You have noticed that 3 loss teams are now 10-3 instead of 9-3 then, right?

Wow. Day drinking is a joke on here but seriously, it is time to seek help.

it wasnt that long ago that a 3 loss team was 8-3.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

No, fuchstard, I said we play AN EXTRA GEOGRAPHIC SCHOOL CUPCAKE,although one could argue that Clowntown is now an additional (4th) cupcake.

Three now, two then. You have noticed that 3 loss teams are now 10-3 instead of 9-3 then, right?

it wasnt that long ago that a 3 loss team was 8-3.

Mother fucher. I got lectured by half you f@ggots for wishing a prison gang rape on Stricklin the day Mullen was hired.

I don't think there's anyone on here who actually like Mullen, but unlike your miserable ass most of us are optimistic most off seasons. Hell last year you guaranteed 8 losses with a run heavy "sideways" offense. How'd those predictions turn out b!tch? UF only broke pretty much every passing record in fuching school history. All while playing 3 top 10 SEC teams, something SOS never did.

Do you really believe that the SEC was better in the 80's and 90's vs. the past 20 years?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mother fucher. I got lectured by half you f@ggots for wishing a prison gang rape on Stricklin the day Mullen was hired.
Maybe but I sure wasnt in the half.

As for better, yes... or at least as strong. Weve always been the best conference. Again look at the bowl records.

The conference has fallen apart since about 2012 or so.

The SEC East is absolute shyt. How else can you account for Butters and some dude from Mizzu being tied for second best coaches in the SEC East over the last 10 years?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

You realize the name calling and accusations of day drinking come just moments after you liked a post that stated uga wasn’t bowl eligible because of Spurrier. Apparently it was our 11 wins over them and not their 51 losses total over those 12 years that kept them at home for bowl season. Good to know.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator