Law's illegitimate Child Has UF Unranked

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The way I vote has little to do with my love and obsession with gator sports and football. It is from a childhood steeped in orange and blue, sitting in the south endzone watching SOS and then John Reeves and later Wayne peace from the good seats. From workiing at gator games for many years. From watching UF beat UK in basketball in the OLD alligator alley. From going to UF in the 70s and later for a grad degree in the 80s. From dozens of gator growls and singing all the songs and even now singing Petty's anthem to my team. I love it too much to trash it.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The way I vote has little to do with my love and obsession with gator sports and football. It is from a childhood steeped in orange and blue, sitting in the south endzone watching SOS and then John Reeves and later Wayne peace from the good seats. From workiing at gator games for many years. From watching UF beat UK in basketball in the OLD alligator alley. From going to UF in the 70s and later for a grad degree in the 80s. From dozens of gator growls and singing all the songs and even now singing Petty's anthem to my team. I love it too much to trash it.

You probably couldn't even get accepted today.

I couldn't!

Gator Growl? Gone

Over the TOP? Gone

Halloween Ball? Gone

Research for under $100K? Gone

Packed Student Sections? Gone

HC who can RECRUIT? Gone

Coaches with accountability? GONE

TODD GRAMTHAM? STAYING!!!

FUCHS?....#$%^

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The way I vote has little to do with my love and obsession with gator sports and football.

No but the way you vote appears to be the way you look at the Gators and America....Excellence be DAMANED

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Trump = Excellence?
rtx2c9ws.jpg

btw I didnt begin the political nonsense in this tread but it keeps coming at me.................

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
excellence
[ˈeks(ə)ləns]
NOUN
  1. the quality of being outstanding or extremely good.
And again coach...Who said anything about TRUMP?

And you show me where Mullen stressed "Being Outstanding"?

You don't get it...UF, Public School, America...It's no longer about Individual Improvement and Team Superiority. It's about "EQUITY"...NOT Equality.

We can't even cheer "Gator Bait"...How WOKE is that?

Tell ya a little secret...You're NEVER good ENOUGH for SABAN. Can you say the same for Cousin Eddie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator