LB Ventrell Miller & WR James Robinson cited for marijuana

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Weed should not be illegal. This is stupid because it's the same thing every time a kid gets popped for this I think about how much of a non-issue it would be to everyone here if it was just under age drinking. Which is definitely worse but not really looked at that way.
That being said this was EXTREMELY stupid. Wtf is wrong with both of these kids??! Smoke in your apartment you Fing retards! No problem from cops when you're toking up in your home. This is just really really dumb. Both of them just got in trouble and should have been on their best behavior instead of walking around and smoking pot where you could get in trouble.
I will share something personal here. I work downtown in the evening/night.I smoke pot outside downtown all the time. I have never had a problem avoiding cops. Are these idiots just smoking right next to the cops?? Just dumb! Really really dumb.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Ok so they were on campus? Just realized that part of the story. Still very dumb. And also **** UPD! GD *******S! Bunch of mall cops that are bored. The players need to realize early that upd sucks and is basically against them.
Note to new players that wanna smoke here: don't do it on campus or downtown. Doesn't seem that difficult. Every player should be told about every other dumb player that's been caught smoking on campus in a dumb spot. Like Big Money. He was caught in a car in the ODome parking lot. Very dumb. Take a walk off of campus and you'll be fine. Seems like common sense. But I grew up here and I know better when it comes to the rent a cops and asshats at gpd/upd.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
This kid still has this Tweet pinned on his feed. McElwain stuck his neck out and I thought he was going to take this serious. What a jackwagon.

What you can't see is he's slipping Mac a couple joints of the "good stuff". Not that schit he been getting from the support staff.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good hopefully they ran some stadium steps and will be good to go against N Colorado.

I'll take it a step further. Force them to smoke a few joints, THEN make them run stadiums until they puke. Then, make them run one more round just to hammer home the point. I like weed as much as anybody, but if you told me I could go to school for free as long as I didn't smoke, I'd pretend like it didn't exist. Is the rule stupid and silly by today's standards? Probably. But, rules are rules. Suck it up and deal with it.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alas getting in on the skin of your teeth means you are not smarter than this.

If Robinson is NOT showing on the field to be any better than the other WRs UF has, I would be really tempted to boot him, if I were McElwain. You go out of your way for someone, you must be really irritated when they do something like this.

From what I understand, UF is pretty good and pretty deep in WRs and the recruiting class at WR is strong. So Mr. Robinson may not be a guy UF can't do without.
I get what you're saying, but Mac knew this dude was a pothead when he brought him on, so you can't then turn around and boot the kid. College football is to the point that dudes are ko'ing girls on tape and staying on the team so a misdemeanor weed charge is basically a non issue. I don't like that this is how it's going but that's the reality of it.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Ok so they were on campus? Just realized that part of the story. Still very dumb. And also **** UPD! GD *******S! Bunch of mall cops that are bored. The players need to realize early that upd sucks and is basically against them.
Note to new players that wanna smoke here: don't do it on campus or downtown. Doesn't seem that difficult. Every player should be told about every other dumb player that's been caught smoking on campus in a dumb spot. Like Big Money. He was caught in a car in the ODome parking lot. Very dumb. Take a walk off of campus and you'll be fine. Seems like common sense. But I grew up here and I know better when it comes to the rent a cops and asshats at gpd/upd.
Amen.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You can legalize weed if you want but employers and programs can still set the standard that you be drug free and test you for it. Try getting a job at an airline or similar company in a place like Denver or Seattle and argue that it's ok to have weed in your test because it's legal. Doesn't work that way. The NCAA isn't about to let kids smoke weed any more than they are going to let kids take off the shelf supplements that aren't approved. The opportunity for these dumbasses to make something out of their lives is amazing, and yet, they insist on totally effing it up because they can't go without a puff. I guess my whole life has been a big waste since I've never smoked weed. Just think of how terrible it must be to live a weed-free life. Just awful. Smoke up idiots!

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Smoke in your apartment you Fing retards! No problem from cops when you're toking up in your home. This is just really really dumb. Both of them just got in trouble and should have been on their best behavior instead of walking around and smoking pot where you could get in trouble.
I will share something personal here. I work downtown in the evening/night.I smoke pot outside downtown all the time. I have never had a problem avoiding cops. Are these idiots just smoking right next to the cops?? Just dumb! Really really dumb.

They were in their fuking apartment. And it wasn't GPD. An RA reported them.

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
What you can't see is he's slipping Mac a couple joints of the "good stuff". Not that schit he been getting from the support staff.

That would explain Mac's kewl personality! Never considered this.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
between injuries and disciplinary issues and we'll be playing backup safeties at the LB positions.
Looking at their weights I already thought we were....
Seriously between the age of 18 and 21 I partied my ass off, worked 40-50 hours a week, lifted weights on a regular basis and managed go from about 190# to 225# while partaking in cannabis on an almost daily basis.......AND never got caught.....These guys need some serious strength/nutrition and life skills coaching/mentoring.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I choose not to smoke marijuana. I also believe that people should follow the law.

Having said that, a college student smoking weed in their dorm has been commonplace for as long as there have been students, dorms and weed. It's the same as an underage college student drinking alcohol in their dorm. If the headline read that Robinson and Ventrell were cited for sipping an aged bourbon and smoking a Montecristo in their dorm room then the reactions on here would probably be much different. However, both offenses are equal in the eyes of the law.

The unbelievable thing is that some RA took his hall monitor job so seriously that he called the cops because he smelled weed. This is a kid with no friends and no social skills.

If there were an RA with the cops on speed dial walking past the dorm room of anyone on this list then the result may have been the same:

George W. Bush
Jeb Bush
Lawton Chiles
Bill Clinton
Newt Gingrich
Al Gore
John Kerry
Ed Koch
Connie Mack
Barack Obama
Sarah Palin
Bernie Sanders

Every one of these thugs admitted to smoking weed and probably did so in their dorm room. They just had the good fortune of not having an RA with a hard on for the rules and a complete disregard for their standing in social circles at college.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_politicians_who_have_acknowledged_cannabis_use

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I got a ticket for going the wrong way on a one way on a bicycle by the infirmary by UPD. So **** UPD!!!!!
I remember that place and it was silly not to let bikers use it legally - hell, people walked up and down it like it was another concrete path to the next class. I did it several times on my bike, but I do remember someone warning me about the effin UPD.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Every one of these thugs admitted to smoking weed and probably did so in their dorm room. They just had the good fortune of not having an RA with a hard on for the rules and a complete disregard for their own safety.
Whatever you say McButters Jr........We need a Bama transfer to show these idiots how things are done once on campus...SMFH

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.