LB Ventrell Miller & WR James Robinson cited for marijuana

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Weed should not be illegal. This is stupid because it's the same thing every time a kid gets popped for this I think about how much of a non-issue it would be to everyone here if it was just under age drinking. Which is definitely worse but not really looked at that way.
That being said this was EXTREMELY stupid. Wtf is wrong with both of these kids??! Smoke in your apartment you Fing retards! No problem from cops when you're toking up in your home. This is just really really dumb. Both of them just got in trouble and should have been on their best behavior instead of walking around and smoking pot where you could get in trouble.
I will share something personal here. I work downtown in the evening/night.I smoke pot outside downtown all the time. I have never had a problem avoiding cops. Are these idiots just smoking right next to the cops?? Just dumb! Really really dumb.
I think someone snitched on them. Snitches get stitches and get put in ditches....

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If I may intervene here for a moment, yo man... invest in a vaporizer for God's sake... you're an athlete with lungs and RA's sniffing around your digs, better for your lungs, pillowing smoke from your window eliminated. I hope some of these juveniles in big bodies stick with UF, they obviously need as much education as possible. Just saying playas.

My other concern with the frequency of these "mild" events on the team is Mac. A little suspect on the team focus thing with the season bell about to ring. Ho Hum, we might not have any respected leaders on the team/units keeping their own in line or get your a$$ kicked. We got championships to win here.

Here's to us finding a way to rumble in the big games and the media saying where did those Gators come from... I can dream can't I. :grin:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The RA was doing his job. Too bad the players were NOT doing theirs. For all you know the RA needs his job to stay in school and thus has to actually do it.

I really do not have anything against pot, but UF does. These guys know that particularly Robinson.
This. Instead of blaming the kid who was only doing his job, let's blame the morons who selfishly put themselves before their teammates.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Robinson isn't going anywhere...but I'm not surprised to see the " holier than thou crowd" has already booted him off the team :rolleyes3:
Yeah, I couldn't care less if you smoke pot. Hell, my neighbor is smoking pot right now. Who cares? And yet, when you get a chance of a lifetime to attend a university that you never could attend in your wildest dreams except for the fact that they gave you a football scholarship, maybe it would be prudent to follow the rules put in place for the football players. Nah.....too great a sacrifice. Way too much to ask of someone.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Probably better than half the kids you wish this team had on the roster is burning one as we all post.
I mean these loser azz posters. I have more tolerance for a dumazz teenager.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It turns into a pot thread. How predictable. I have known plenty of people who chose to get high over doing something with their lives. The guy who buys a bag instead of paying his bills. Another one who just needs to stay clean to take a piss test to get a job. Doesn't do it, says he didn't want that job anyway. These players aren't that special.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Yeah, I couldn't care less if you smoke pot. Hell, my neighbor is smoking pot right now. Who cares? And yet, when you get a chance of a lifetime to attend a university that you never could attend in your wildest dreams except for the fact that they gave you a football scholarship, maybe it would be prudent to follow the rules put in place for the football players. Nah.....too great a sacrifice. Way too much to ask of someone.
Did you pay for the scholarship he's on? If not...its none of your business! Be a fan and worry bout yourself instead of trying to put your nose in other folks business. Mac is the HC and he's already handled the situation. Btw...enjoy watching Jrob vs Michigan ;)

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did you pay for the scholarship he's on? If not...its none of your business! Be a fan and worry bout yourself instead of trying to put your nose in other folks business. Mac is the HC and he's already handled the situation. Btw...enjoy watching Jrob vs Michigan ;)
Admit it, you're drunk aren't you?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Forget for a minute most of you are nothing at all like these elite athletes whose lives are now filled up each day with a schedule of football football, school school, football football etc etc. etc. Many of them are not "equipped to attend UF as a normal student. They go out on a field with other elite athletes, huge.....strong and fast........so imagine the collisions that can and might take place............serious injury is always right behind the next door. What do you think is a good way to come down from that stress............pray..........drink a few beers........find your GF :naughty:..........call home talk to momma. This came to me years ago when Janoris Jenkins showed up. That mofo as a freshman was sometimes the best player on the field. He was a badazzzz hitter and player. I figured if he needed a hit or two after practices and games who was to say he didnt need it . None of us here can imagine the violence. pressure from the fans, the high they get from it.................at the end of the day we want our boys to be the baddest toughest and meanest but then micromanage their down time...................BUT THEY ARE JUST pot heads...............:law:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It turns into a pot thread. How predictable. I have known plenty of people who chose to get high over doing something with their lives. The guy who buys a bag instead of paying his bills. Another one who just needs to stay clean to take a piss test to get a job. Doesn't do it, says he didn't want that job anyway. These players aren't that special.
Technically, it was a pot thread from the get go :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Different eras, different RAs. The RA in my freshman dorm had a closet full of stash he grew himself. We didn't worry too much about him. :lol:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Different eras, different RAs. The RA in my freshman dorm had a closet full of stash he grew himself. We didn't worry too much about him. :lol:
You were the RA...................I knew it.....................I could tell you some stories but they were all from
high school. I had to be serious in college as I was footing the bills..........no rich daddy for me.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
You can legalize weed if you want but employers and programs can still set the standard that you be drug free and test you for it. Try getting a job at an airline or similar company in a place like Denver or Seattle and argue that it's ok to have weed in your test because it's legal. Doesn't work that way. The NCAA isn't about to let kids smoke weed any more than they are going to let kids take off the shelf supplements that aren't approved. The opportunity for these dumbasses to make something out of their lives is amazing, and yet, they insist on totally effing it up because they can't go without a puff. I guess my whole life has been a big waste since I've never smoked weed. Just think of how terrible it must be to live a weed-free life. Just awful. Smoke up idiots!
You should try it

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator