LB Ventrell Miller & WR James Robinson cited for marijuana

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well if you believe in an all powerful God then chuckster, then you believe he made everything. And if some of the things in the world are bad, like malaria and aids and democrats, then some of the things that God made are bad. Which then means that just because God made it doesn't mean its good. By the way, burning something is a chemical process. And this whole argument is beyond stupid.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If weed is so bad, then why did god make it? It's a fn plant. You don't have to chemically alter the weed molecules in order for weed to be weed unlike other drugs that have to be "manufactured". I do agree that scholarship athletes should live to i higher standard and set the example, not become another static. I guess we want them downing pain killers like tic tacs then to help recover

Well 99% of the stuff in the Universe is basically deadly cosmic rays and you can't get more natural than that. I agree it should be legal however.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
At the end of the day, as it stands right now, they committed a rules violation. It doesn't matter if the ganja smokers agree with those rules or not. HEY STUPID...DON'T VIOLATE ANY RULES AND ALSO, VICTORY, PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION, CHOMP, GET-R-DONE AND ALL THAT

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
At the end of the day, as it stands right now, they committed a rules violation. It doesn't matter if the ganja smokers agree with those rules or not. HEY STUPID...DON'T VIOLATE ANY RULES AND ALSO, VICTORY, PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION, CHOMP, GET-R-DONE AND ALL THAT
I'll smoke to that! :bandit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.