LDR’s big breakthrough

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I suppose it is a lot cheaper for Samsung to "steal" a college football screen for a nobody QB, photoshop the colors and post it rather than get caught doing that for an NFL game.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Jordan Scarlet getting in the action too lol One of the comments mentions that Samsung “turned us into the Lions”. :lol:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
giphy.gif

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
QB guruing

:mac:

It truly says something about how terrible that man is at his job that--when he gets fired in disgrace at Florida--his next head coaching job is in the MAC. And not even a respected MAC team either, he goes to Central Michigan.

Chitty as Muschump was, he at least fell to South Carolina.

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
It truly says something about how terrible that man is at his job that--when he gets fired in disgrace at Florida--his next head coaching job is in the MAC. And not even a respected MAC team either, he goes to Central Michigan.

Chitty as Muschump was, he at least fell to South Carolina.

Though, in fairness, Butters did accomplish a pretty big turnaround at CMU this year. Of course he did that at UF too earning an SEC East Championship both of his first 2 years. Still, as has been discussed many times, those teams were not nearly as competitive as their records seemed to indicate and the year 3 collapse in many ways felt more like reality setting in than a fall off in talent or game readiness. I frankly don't know how we won so many games over those first 2 years beyond recognizing that the SEC East was truly miserable during that time.

LDR, on the other hand, was pretty much a choad on a consistent basis as a player and continues in that direction as he continues to comment on UF as an alumnus with an opinion I think we could all largely do without.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Though, in fairness, Butters did accomplish a pretty big turnaround at CMU this year. Of course he did that at UF too earning an SEC East Championship both of his first 2 years. Still, as has been discussed many times, those teams were not nearly as competitive as their records seemed to indicate and the year 3 collapse in many ways felt more like reality setting in than a fall off in talent or game readiness. I frankly don't know how we won so many games over those first 2 years beyond recognizing that the SEC East was truly miserable during that time.

LDR, on the other hand, was pretty much a choad on a consistent basis as a player and continues in that direction as he continues to comment on UF as an alumnus with an opinion I think we could all largely do without.

The word "choad" was invented to be used in a sentence with LDR. Well done, sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.