Lebron going back to Cleveland

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's a ploy for more money from the Heat, but you never know. The Bulls are the only other logical team because they've got cap space (though not enough for LeBron) and are a legitimate contender in a major market. You can forget Cleveland. Even with LeBron, they wouldn't contend for a title. If the Bulls pull off the trade for Kevin Love, then I'm almost certain James stays in Miami.

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Besides tomorrow's draft, wait and see what Wade and Bosch do. If they opt in, then Lebron is almost certainly gone for next year or maybe the following. You'll know that in less than a week.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Charlotte has two first rounders and cap room and seems to finally be turning the corner and getting fans back on board with the name change. That being said, ME-bron can stay away and go be mediocre somewhere else. Is ESPN going to have another ghey "Announcement Special"?

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n8135 said:
Charlotte has two first rounders and cap room and seems to finally be turning the corner and getting fans back on board with the name change. That being said, ME-bron can stay away and go be mediocre somewhere else. Is ESPN going to have another ghey "Announcement Special"?

Tied 12th for Assists per game, 4th in total assists on the season. ME-Bron sure does share it rather well for a non PG.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n8097 said:
Can Houston afford to have Lebron on the team? If Lebron did join the Rockets, what would happen to Parsons?

Not sure but supposedly they have made plans to jettison a few players if they can get Lebron there.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n8136 said:
Tied 12th for Assists per game, 4th in total assists on the season. ME-Bron sure does share it rather well for a non PG.

For a supposed Gator fan, you sure do pay attention to Miami sport teams a good bit.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I bet calculators are humming all around the NBA to see who they can afford. Going free agent allows him to negotiate, even with Miami, so I think he is just testing the waters and hasn't truly made up his mind to leave. San Antonio did make them look bad, so perhaps a commitment from the Heat to bolster the supporting cast is what he is looking for. And taxes are always an issue...

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n8145 said:
For a supposed Gator fan, you sure do pay attention to Miami sport teams a good bit.

Along with the Premier league, NASCAR and amateur goat roping.

Your point?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This doesn't necessarily mean he's leaving Miami. But if he does I'd expect him to land in Houston or Cleveland. Those are his strongest suitors and he could win championships at either destination

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Jabberdave;n8136 said:

Jabber a "supposed" Gator fan? Psha.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Jabberdave;n8136 said:

The guy doesn't even have "gator" in his name. He is a coCain.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n8145 said:

I don't believe you are a true Gator fan. :lol:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n8157 said:
This doesn't necessarily mean he's leaving Miami. But if he does I'd expect him to land in Houston or Cleveland. Those are his strongest suitors and he could win championships at either destination

He would never win a championship in Cleveland.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good Team Chemistry can't be purchased!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lebron with kyrie Irving and Andrew Wiggins would be pretty scary .along with some of the other young talent they have, he would definitely be able to finish his career on a constant title contender and in his home state. I think he's going to heavily consider Cleveland.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n8165 said:
Lebron with kyrie Irving and Andrew Wiggins would be pretty scary .along with some of the other young talent they have, he would definitely be able to finish his career on a constant title contender and in his home state. I think he's going to heavily consider Cleveland.

Shut up "Wobblegator"

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He might contend for titles in Cleveland, but he will never win one there. Cleveland never wins championships.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n8162 said:
I don't believe you are a true Gator fan. :lol:

I assume this was aimed at me? If so, I'm not here to convince you.

G

Gatornation561

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lebron isn't leaving south beach unless wade and bosh both opt in to the remainder of their contracts. Lebron is opting out in order to get wade and Bosh to Opt out, and then get them to take less money or ship Bosh out and rebuild. Wade isn't leaving Miami.. it just isn't happening but he does need to take less money and opt out in order for another rebuild to begin. If anybody leaves it will be Bosh. Whether he opts in or out the heat will either restructure his contract or ship him off to free up cap space. Wade is a hometown hero in Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator