Lebron's Penis Shown on TV!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n234265 said:
That's pretty much reaching the promised land for you, huh, T? Finally got to see his d!ck.
Yep, I'm getting the picture blown up into a poster. It reads king james and prince Albert.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n234116 said:
Google has threatened to pull my ads if people post too much skin, and Google ad revenue is what is paying to maintain this forum.[/QUOTE]

Make this a sticky. I'm willing to bet most members don't realize what they post could have consequences on GCMB as a whole, on the hole.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n234116 said:
:bananawave:

Google has threatened to pull my ads if people post too much skin, and Google ad revenue is what is paying to maintain this forum. I had to go back and delete some stuff. Since there's TEN BILLION sites that will already show you every nook and cranny of the female form, go there and keep them off my site. Hopefully over the next 3 days that will sink in for you.

Try occasionally getting laid, too. You more than likely will have to pay for it, but it still counts. It may help your urges to constantly post those pictures.

Try to use context, since the pics were in response to a Mods post. And please stop with the exaggerations, I do not constantly post those pics. I've never been close to the worst offender on this site or the other one. Just because you run the site doesn't mean you get to claim ignorant and false facts. It's like you're Cowboy's son. Also, why are you so interested in my sex life? Does yours suck so bad that you have to fantasize about others. Just keep drivin' your miata and you'll find something.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n235781 said:
Try to use context, since the pics were in response to a Mods post. And please stop with the exaggerations, I do not constantly post those pics. I've never been close to the worst offender on this site or the other one. Just because you run the site doesn't mean you get to claim ignorant and false facts. It's like you're Cowboy's son. Also, why are you so interested in my sex life? Does yours suck so bad that you have to fantasize about others. Just keep drivin' your miata and you'll find something.
Why can't you and I be pals?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
One word, alcohol. And here is the easy part. DONT POST questionable pics here as not to cause trouble because we like this site to continue. WE all know where to find pics of nice looking gals in various stages of undress if that need arises.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n235795 said:
Why can't you and I be pals?

25f403ca4faf166f09f942df99d97414.jpg

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n235797 said:
One word, alcohol. And here is the easy part. DONT POST questionable pics here as not to cause trouble because we like this site to continue. WE all know where to find pics of nice looking gals in various stages of undress if that need arises.

moonbat, stfu, since you obviously are chiming in w/o knowing full well of what happened.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n235836 said:
moonbat, stfu, since you obviously are chiming in w/o knowing full well of what happened.
You seem distraught.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n233760 said:
My wife made me rewind the game. There's nothing. Lies.

Sure you "wife" made you rewind the game....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n235781 said:
I raughed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n235868 said:
You seem distraught.
I don't remember Alcoholica having such a hair trigger in the past.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n234443 said:
Yep, I'm getting the picture blown up into a poster. It reads king james and prince Albert.
I'm sure there's a "Fathead" joke in there somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator