Leghumpers Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
As always, this one will be decided by our ability to bottle up the UGay run game, and get off the field on third and Grantham. Our offense is better than it was last year, and I think our offensive line will hold up for the most part.

If the defense can force Bennett into a couple of turnovers, it’s game over for Ga. Bangz knows this, so he will try to employ the same strategy he did against Kentucky, run, run and run some more. It’s important for us to get off to a good start, since we haven’t been able to the last 3 years against them. I think we will cause an early turnover and put them down a couple of scores, then be able to put the game away in the third quarter.

Gators 34
Shyteaters 26

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I suspects of people will be saying Dorky Dan only loses the games "he is supposed to".

Last edited:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
34-31 Gators with uga winning the TOP.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
34-31 Gators with uga winning the TOP.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
41-17 good guys

I think we score early and often and run the ball to take time off the clock. jawja adds a late TD to make it look better but the game is a runaway early.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
What I am confident in:
-We can't stop the UGA run game if they truly commit to it.
-We will have success on O but think their D is good enough to stop some of our drives.
-Mullen and Grantham will play seniority over performance resulting in defense personnel different than what was on the field against Mizzou.

What I am unsure about but think is possible:
-Will Kirby make a boneheaded strategic blunder like not running the ball down our throats?
-Will Mullen run option with Trask?
-Will we shoot ourselves in the foot on offense killing our own drives?
-Will our defense continue to suck on 3rd down?
-Will UGA DL disrupt Trask's time in the pocket?

I think this is UGA's game to lose but do see the possibility of us stealing it based on the answers to the questions above.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what the score will be, but I suspect the game will follow closely with last year's game. UGA will control the LOS and clock limiting our offensive plays and in the end, they'll just outlast us because they have better quality back-ups to send in to keep the starters fresh longer.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Once again Butt sniffers lift their leg on the Gators. Trask lives up to his status of a 3 star recruit.
Any hope of Trask being a Heisman winner goes down the crapper. He needs to return for
his 5th year in Gainesville if he has any hope of making an NFL roster.
Sadly, Butt sniffers 28, Gators 17.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.