Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Nah... No one here ever implodes...

Mtv Meltdown GIF by MTVAUSTRALIA

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
but no one sane can be expecting to win.
Say What Oh Hell No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

With his back up against the wall Patrick Toney comes out and coaches an absolute masterpiece for the football ages by taking quite possibly the least talented defense in P5 and getting a pick 6 and a scoop and score fumble recovery in the 1st half. Gators hang on in the second half for a 24-20 win.

Itraz immediately cancels his paid subscription to Rivals Insider....

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Dr. Pepper has a Fantown commercial that all should see. Fans screaming at a player for not being upset enough about losing. His reply, "its a game with kids and a ball." Perspective is everything. But gosh I hate Georgia. Is that call cognitive dissonance?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
As long as it is not 42-zip in a rain storm with Vince Dooley calling time out to kick a field goal, it isn't that bad. Gators play hard, play disciplined, get a few breaks and we can win. I never pick against Florida, so my prediction is Florida 31, hounds from the pit of Hell 24. Did I mention that I hate Georgia? And OBTW, that 42-0 game was my first time at the GatorBowl. Or whatever they call it now.

What year was that?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we play hard, score a few TD's but can't over-come our sorry ass defense and lack of depth.

Butt Sniffers - 42
UF - 17
And I got a stoned for this.........:dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.