Lemons announces he's transferring

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yep it appears he couldn't even get his act together to stay in good graces at a community college until camp even started.

Someone like him will probably be in trouble soon if he can't get another community college to take him on for 2019.

He can make the team at Raiford

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If he can't make Grades at JUCO, how can he at UF?

He got into UF, I don't think grades are the issue. It's probably more his attitude.

True story: I'm a juco grad and had better grades at UF than I did at the juco. I know, sad....

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
He got into UF, I don't think grades are the issue. It's probably more his attitude.

True story: I'm a juco grad and had better grades at UF than I did at the juco. I know, sad....

I too am a JUCO Grad...But I have to believe the practice demands and distractions are far greater at UF.

And with you...Think Maturity. 18-20 is a HUGE jump for most kids.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This dude thinks really highly of himself. Based on what I have no idea.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
These ancient legacy threads are for the birds. I actually Googled Lemons' name only to find year-old stories or him leaving.

:facepalm:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That "back up there too!" tweet was one seriously epic burn. I laughed out loud.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Lemons = sour grapes ?
Truly, he should be tested for various learning disabilities. Some people are so ashamed that they cover it up and stay angry because of the confusion and low grades. Because it's so nerve wrecking, they hate trying to learn. He stays angry.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lemons = sour grapes ?
Truly, he should be tested for various learning disabilities. Some people are so ashamed that they cover it up and stay angry because of the confusion and low grades. Because it's so nerve wrecking, they hate trying to learn. He stays angry.

Lemons would rather tweet than study, just like Diwun....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Lemons would rather tweet than study, just like Diwun....

Having a learning disability makes you do anything but study, because in study is where you think contemptible thoughts about your soul. Anyway, too few are tested, especially an athlete involved in concussive sports. But that's for the his life's sake. As a football player, we don't need his problem.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

They were a huge issue in high school.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Having a learning disability makes you do anything but study, because in study is where you think contemptible thoughts about your soul. Anyway, too few are tested, especially an athlete involved in concussive sports. But that's for the his life's sake. As a football player, we don't need his problem.

I agree with you Rog, but if he is LD he needs to be referred by his school system and probably has been. God helps those who help themselves.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are we still worried about him going to another SEC school and hurting us later?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with you Rog, but if he is LD he needs to be referred by his school system and probably has been. God helps those who help themselves.

Putting aside that Lemon might purely just be a jerk, my lament is if he's an example of a thimble-brain education system that's too often blind to "saving" these hampered and ashamed souls. Getting off track, but could some teen suicides be driven by recognizing they are always lost among their peers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.