Lemons announces he's transferring

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I think he's just disgruntled. But our concerns about Mullen are valid - even more so now.

Lemons still has to finish the semester at UF, for eligibility reasons. Burning bridges isn't a good move on his part. I suspect he ends up at FAU or a 1AA.

FAU would be a good fit for him.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Could be all of the above, but he's shown more flashes in a handful of touches than Scarlett and Perine have in years. Could be he's just a malcontent, but he seemed like more of a playmaker than the pedestrian clods we insist on giving the ball to constantly to me.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All I have to say to Lemmons is don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. It’s time we start weeding out these soft pb@j eating Mac rejects and get some real football players in here.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The timing of the announcement is very unusual. I'm curious what went on in the locker room after the game. Also Lemons comment in the tweet clearly takes a shot at the new coaching staff.

Perine made some comments about the 1st game also if I remember correctly. Not that strong obviously but definitely complaining.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The kid will never play again. He'll be in trouble before next season.

Sad news for the kid

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, it really sucks. Wish Scarlett was announcing he was transferring to Last Chance U.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Had he gone to Ohio State or Florida State, they'd figure out how to get him on the field. We on the other hand celebrate giving scholarships to the likes of RJ Raymond.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Like most of our transfers as of late I expect him to contend for the Heisman within a year or two.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
No I think the title should say:

Lemons again announces he is transfering after a game or Lemons announce he is transfer after a game for the second consecutive year.
I think the title should say " Gators given Lemons, didn't want to make lemonaid!"

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Big picture....... No big deal, wish him the best in finding a place to play.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ok I was all and still am for supporting the kid until he stated he "learned so much from the previous coaches". Problem right there. Have no issue with him transferring, but anyone that thinks MacPussmeier was great and offered any teaching may have a screw loose.

Agreed JS looked like shyt BTW.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lemons is a weird dude. This isn't even the first time he's done this. He must be a really sensitive person.
And he can kiss any playing time goodbye at this point.

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Bye Bye...wasn’t this the kid who had to take HomeEc, WoodWorking, & StudyHall to get his grades up just to get in to any school, and we stuck with him? I know we don’t know the whole story, & agree with others of why oh why is Scarlett playing when the turf tackles him. Lemons sees what we see and has never avoided contact. Kiffy will give him a chance and use him.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@adariuslemons: I just wanna use my talent god has blessed me with and actually help a team in need of a RB that’s all ‍♂️

TNGatorBrad

Trying to be myself without losing my job
Nov 9, 2017
He pulled this crybaby **** last year and Sneider ran to him with open arms... he can take his entitled ass somewhere else.

veroG8tr

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2014
We have enough problems. We do not need selfish primadonnas on the team. This kid obviously has work to do besides running the ball. The coaching staff(both of them) would have had him on the field if they had confidence in him. Just from his decision making on kick offs alone, we can see his decision making needs a lot of work.

Bye...best of luck...let’s get Pierce and Davis on the field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.