Lemons announces he's transferring

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What an idiot with the cherry on top statement. I doubt many other SEC teams will even bother with this clown now. He isn't that talented.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am sure that all this will help him land at an SEC program. :lmao:

Well at least we know that Mac was a punk and let players get away with **** that Mullen will not tolerate. I am also hearing that Jefferson has basically checked out and is going to wait until the draft. It's not just attending class problems. If so, then I am glad they're getting forced out.

You serious - from a reliable source? That sucks if true.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If he’s got his head up his ass then I say send him packing, too. This season is about installing some discipline along with new schemes and ultimately RECRUITING.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I can't guarantee the veracity but it comes from somebody inside the program. Remember that Mullen kind of hesitated when asked about Jefferson coming back for the CSU game? It is an ongoing situation.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
@MBakerTBTimes: When Adarius Lemons announced he was leaving the #Gators a half hour after the historic Kentucky loss, it got some national buzz. I asked @adariuslemons about his decision, and how it went down. Why Florida Gators’ Adarius Lemons announced his transfer after Kentucky loss
This is telling.....how he has a job is unbelievable

""Mac, he was letting a lot players get away with a lot of stuff," Lemons said. "Mullen came in. He was really strict with the rules.""

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
And yet people are still down on Mullen.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'll pump sunshine again...IT WILL GET BETTER.

And that's under MULLEN.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
And yet people are still down on Mullen.

I have not seen the first person here type, "Boy that Mullen is a bum for not recognizing the supreme talent of Adarius Lemons." I am sure Lemons feels that way, but to the rest of us both this and the previous staff thought other RBs on the roster we better and deserved to play on offense. So that some people are "still down on Mullen" is sort of irrelevant to this thread or the topic of Lemons.

I am down on Mullen for such a sorry offense last Saturday. That is what he was brought in to fix. I new Lemons was transferring either before or after this season before McElwain was fired.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have not seen the first person here type, "Boy that Mullen is a bum for not recognizing the supreme talent of Adarius Lemons." I am sure Lemons feels that way, but to the rest of us both this and the previous staff thought other RBs on the roster we better and deserved to play on offense. So that some people are "still down on Mullen" is sort of irrelevant to this thread or the topic of Lemons.

I am down on Mullen for such a sorry offense last Saturday. That is what he was brought in to fix. I new Lemons was transferring either before or after this season before McElwain was fired.

Of course nobody has. He just likes to pump that he’s a greater Gator than other people.

He’s like JBoss II.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have not seen the first person here type, "Boy that Mullen is a bum for not recognizing the supreme talent of Adarius Lemons.".
He may be the most talented back we had. Mullinz mentions his explosiveness constantly, then always mentions that he needs to learn the rest of his job, blocking, running routes. Not what you want to hear from the boss.

Lemoms may be our most explosive back, he was also an locker room explosion waiting to happen.

When you are a once in a decade kind of talent, you have to really work to get yourself expelled from high school. There was never much chance he could overcome his demons. One of the highest risk highest reward players I remember.

If CeCe is whining about not started he should be suspended and encouraged to leave. I know the last staff kissed his ass, and he had sporadic success. However, he is a third and long only guy bc he is just useless trying to set the edge. We have a lot of those pass rushing one trick ponies.
Moreover he apparently didnt adapt to LB well or we wouldnt be back playing a freakin Randy Shannon 4-2-5. Classic tweener. Neither every down DE nor LB.

As for Lemons, there no chance he ends up anywhere decent. I suspect USF, UCF, FAU, FIU.
He is smoking dope if he thinks SEC teams ever had an interest in him after he was expelled from HS.

Last edited:

92gator

Aug 20, 2018

8-4.

We should beat CSU, Tenn., Missy, Vandy, Mizzou, Scar, Idaho, and FSU.

That's 9 games, with a margin of error of 1.

Only LSU and UGA should beat us.

(Now if the Gators play, and the coaches call plays, like Sat. v. UK--then we oughtn't win another game the rest of the year--I'm just not ready to define the team by one spectacularly disastrous outing--I don't believe that's who this team is).

jmho/fwiw.

92gator

Aug 20, 2018
Do you ever watch Gator football?

We will lose and likely get blown out by half those teams.

Yeah, I've suffered through the last decade's nightmare like everyone else (and followed the Gators from the Pell years).

....and as always, the talent is there.

The play calling and the execution on Saturday, were a bloody disaster.

If the Gators play like Sat'y--and the coaches call as stupid a game--then we ought to lose all of those games, not just half.

...but if we play closer to our potential, we should win every one of those games I mentioned, allowing for one screw up/no show or whatever.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
8-4.

(Now if the Gators play, and the coaches call plays, like Sat. v. UK--then we oughtn't win another game the rest of the year--I'm just not ready to define the team by one spectacularly disastrous outing--I don't believe that's who this team is).

jmho/fwiw.

Whatever you are smoking/ingesting, can you send to Chicago....it is going to be a long, cold winter and it will help me escape reality!

OurProgramIsBroken

Oct 29, 2017
8-4.

jmho/fwiw.
Tenn=loss
MSU=blowout
Vandy=toss up
Mizzou=loss
Scar=loss
Idaho=win
Fsu=toss up
Lsu and uga=over before 2nd quarter

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.