Let's talk about firing the D coaching staff

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
People always talked about Spurrier’s ego, but the fact remains he was brutally honest in his own self-assessment as well as that of others. He went through several defensive coordinators before finally settling on Stoops, who had much to do with getting that UF team over the hump.

Mullen would do well to take that lead on self-awareness. I’m afraid he won’t, though. He’s stubborn that way.
Maybe the HBC needs to sit him down and have a come to Jesus convo.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I would have to say that Joe Lee Dunn Jr. would be just what the DR. ordered. Of course the Beamer last name would carry a lot of weight, but if you let a guy like Joe Lee Dunn Jr. come in there and really set the dumpster on fire, think about what a gawd Beamer Jr. could potentially be then.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
If nothing else, this thread has proven that Kevin Steele does, in fact, read this board, and posts pretty regularly about Kevin Steele.

Typing from the sideline...did you see how I just 3 and outed Bama on the first drive of the game? :)

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

I cannot tell you how many times we were not set or Wilson sprinted across the field to cover a receiver right before the ball was snapped.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Dan screaming at Todd like, "What the Fuchs?" Meanwhile Todd's like, "Don't go 3 and out"

If there was ever a game where TG had an argument, it would be today.

“Oh I’m sorry, I forgot it was ME who recruited Shorter from the portal...”

“Hey, nice backward double pass to Toney...nobody saw that coming...”

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If there was ever a game where TG had an argument, it would be today.

“Oh I’m sorry, I forgot it was ME who recruited Shorter from the portal...”

“Hey, nice backward double pass to Toney...nobody saw that coming...”

Smart thinking. Hand it off to Wright. He has sure hands.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The kid who had that great INT today...Johnson? What's his story? I don't follow recruiting and I don't remember seeing him before.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I feel like Grantham is the type who buys Baltic Avenue and sinks all his money into putting up 4 houses and a hotel. As an opponent, yeah, occasionally you may land on it and pay a price. But odds are most of the time you’ll skip right past it and be like, “thanks pal, just collected $200 and about to buy a railroad”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.