Gator Basketball Lewis and Mann named McDonald's AAs

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That two-thirds of UF's 2019 class in basketball are McDonald's All Americans is a pretty big deal

Here is a link:

Mann, Lewis named McDonald's All-Americans - GatorSports.com
I noticed there's a couple of forwards still not signed. One from Minnesota that has an offer from us. The kid from Washington (just down the road from me) is also unsigned. He's the one Lewis got the better of in their head-to-head matchup where Lewis guarded McDaniels, the 6'10" No. 6 player, and came out on top.
Jaden McDaniels - Basketball Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Wonder what the deal is with the kid from Minnesota (Matt Hurt)?
Matthew Hurt - Basketball Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I noticed there's a couple of forwards still not signed. One from Minnesota that has an offer from us. The kid from Washington (just down the road from me) is also unsigned. He's the one Lewis got the better of in their head-to-head matchup where Lewis guarded McDaniels, the 6'10" No. 6 player, and came out on top.

Well 247sports has Hurt visiting Duke, last week, Kansas, in a week and having already visited UK and UNC. I wonder if he is waiting for a commitable offer from the place he wants to go the most or what. The crystal balls says KU, so maybe he has set up his visits to visit the place he thinks he wants to go last. He does have one visit left.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Get Jaden he's 6'10". We need a crowd of talls; they get hurt so frequently. Also with "assist-machine" Nembhard, he needs many outlet receivers.

Mathew Hurt 6'8" take him.
Both guys need weight and can't they have a program with Savage -- just an overlap = we owe it to all recruits/players to best ready them for the NBA, even if it's a longshot. White's already a millionaire, he shouldn't stand in their way at becoming millionaires.

Last edited:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

Did you notice that 6'9" Precious Achiuwa is both uncommitted and plays down the road at Montverde. He is from the Bronx and looking at his interests he may be looking to get to that area.

Precious Achiuwa - Basketball Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.