Lightning Win the Stanley Cup!

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
3-1 series lead. Islanders are just outclassed when we have a full lineup. I think this series ends in 5.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Knights say, “Hello”
Golden Knights.

Directional School Golden Knights.

always address them properly.

which by the way seems like a racist name because knights went to Jerusalem to crusade against the poor innocent Muslims.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
are we not even going to talk about the fact that GatorJ, a proud black powerful man, actually watches hockey?

is hockey itself not the ultimate White Privilege sport?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
are we not even going to talk about the fact that GatorJ, a proud black powerful man, actually watches hockey?

Any sport where you have to start by putting on ice skates is a definite privilege sport.

But not sure where you’re getting your info from. I’ve always assumed J is Pakistani.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Any sport where you have to start by putting on ice skates is a definite privilege sport.

But not sure where you’re getting your info from. I’ve always assumed J is Pakistani.

giphy.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Point looks like he may have limited minutes in the next game.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I gotta say, last night was a real nail biter. The way the Bolts played for the first period and a half, they should have been up at least 4-1. Varlamov was unbelievable. And a little lucky. But he stood on his head and carried them and the game had a bit of a feel like the Isles were going to steal it. Imagine the pressure on the Bolts in a game 7. Vasilevskiy's save on the breakaway in OT was awesome - saved their asses, obviously.

I wish I knew enough about the subtleties of the game to have a better feel for Dallas and the finals. Apparently they are big and nasty and they beat us the two times we played during the season. And they're riding a hot goalie. I hope Point is healthy and pray that Stammer can make it back - but he didn't look at all ready to me last night when he was on the ice for the trophy presentation.

More hockey for the Bolts! Yayyyyy!!! More nights staying up way too late!! Boooo.......

GatorJ, a proud black powerful man

J - you're black?? How in the world do you fit nighttime playoff hockey into your presumably very busy riot schedule? :lol:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Awesome. Too bad Vinik can't buy the Rays and give them some true legit ownership. They're contending without it, imagine if they had it.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice run!!!!!!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Congrats to @GatorJ and other Lightning fans. Not a hockey guy myself, but respect the game and like seeing a Florida team do well at it.

Part of me also wonders what a guy like Dan Quinn could do in a sport with just 3 periods.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats to @GatorJ and other Lightning fans. Not a hockey guy myself, but respect the game and like seeing a Florida team do well at it.

Part of me also wonders what a guy like Dan Quinn could do in a sport with just 3 periods.

well if he had 5, he might tie

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator