Lionel Trains

Discussion in 'Home, Auto, Hobby and Computer Tech' started by gingerlover, Jan 9, 2021.

1. gingerlover

gingerlover Junior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,854
    Ratings:
    +2,927 / -20
    So a couple of years ago my dad was cleaning stuff out and gave me 3 boxs of these from when he was a kid. Said if thy had value to sell them and use the money for the kids. Does anyone know how to get those appraised? Might not be worth anything but would be good to know.

2. Detroitgator

Detroitgator Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $13,026
    Ratings:
    +21,107 / -154
    Oh, they are probably worth something. You could look on ebay for same items, or use the googlez to find "lionel" with words like "value" or "appraisal" of find a forum just for old lionel trains...

BTW, I was a Tyco kid... Lionel is for fags with size inadequacy issues, just sayin'... HO scale *****ez!!! ;)

3. bradgator2

bradgator2 Rioting
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $6,675
    Ratings:
    +14,462 / -120
    I just looked on ebay. There are a ton of Lionel train stuff for sale.

I did that a couple of years ago with my transformers from the 80s. Now those have a shockingly high interest.

4. Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $8,581
    Ratings:
    +13,999 / -1,011
    I saw train in the title and thought this thread may be about T Gator's mom....

• gingerlover

gingerlover Junior Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $1,854
      Ratings:
      +2,927 / -20
      Transformers are ridiculous. My 8 year old is big into them and trying to get the main guys from the 80s cartoon. They have remade most of them recently but the ones they haven’t are ridiculous on there.

• NVGator

NVGator Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $8,730
      Ratings:
      +13,735 / -641
      Sick, Burn!