Liquid Ass

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
saw a prank on YT... careful of the language in this - (volume down).. funny stuff

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
just sprayed some in one of my bosses office's on a sheet of paper and hid it. we'll see how long it takes.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
Didn't take long she thought it was hilarious. She took it down to the nerd department to do some damage.

Sent from my AR-15 at 3000 feet per second.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
Didn't go over too great with the ladies who train new hires. It is like stuck to the walls because they all have heaters under their desks. It got rancid in seconds.

Sent from my AR-15 at 3000 feet per second.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Heavy,

You're in for a good time. And don't worry, as foul as it smells, it surprisingly comes completely off, scent and all, with a little soap and water so if some ends up on your fingers just hold your breath and head for the nearest bathroom sink.

So prank update...

Last Friday I tried to get my boss. He's a good dude and likes to play pranks as well, also a bammer. Me and my buddy waited until his office was empty around 11:30am (lunch time). Then I found a funny image of a scratch and sniff turd with a smiley face, printed it off, sprayed it just once, then dropped it on his desk.

We figured he'd get back from lunch, see it, be real hesitant but curiosity would get the best of him and he'd take a whiff. So we swing by around 12:45 and notice the lights on and someone in there. We walk in to find someone else sitting at his desk. Coincidentally its another manager who is a real d*ck. He's never been over either of us but we've both worked with him before on a joint project and neither of us likes him very much. Anyway he's sitting there and the scratch and sniff is in his trash can. I ask him why he was in Don's office and he said the two of them had switched buildings 2 days prior. We said "oh, okay" and walked out. Got outside and busted out laughing realizing we'd just pranked the resident a-hole without even trying to. No way that guy didn't smell that nasty crap.

Later we tried again to get our boss once we found his new location but it didn't work out as well as we hoped, he was wise to the gag and didn't take the bait. But regardless, punking that douchebag in Don's old office was victory enough.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
THE SMELL OF THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. its a mix of unwashed ball sack, swamp ass, a dense turd smell but also a hint of vomit burp.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
smells just like awful awful butt crack to me, or that foul stench that some dogs emit when they get nervous and their anal glands start releasing fluid.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Your dog may damage the delicate tissue around his anus in his attempts to relieve his own discomfort, so if you see him biting at his butt, or scooting it along the ground, take him to the vet. Impacted anal glands can often be relieved by manually expressing, or squeezing out, the fluid they contain

200_s.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
smells just like awful awful butt crack to me
I keep seeing people say stuff like this, but how do you know exactly what "awful butt crack" smells like? Either you don't shower much or you're getting up close and personal with other butt cracks.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I keep seeing people say stuff like this, but how do you know exactly what "awful butt crack" smells like? Either you don't shower much or you're getting up close and personal with other butt cracks.

This. I think its because they bang skanks from behind. You know the ones. They have that drink coaster tramp stamp for all the dudes that bang em. Something I've NEVER done...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, you're cute :wink:

Yep, I know exactly what buttcrack smells like for multiple reasons. For starters, I spent a number of my younger years in the US Army Infantry. Between the pranks you play and are played on you by your brothers in arms coupled with the drunken debauchery that ensues with random chicks you and the boys brought home from a bar after that month long FTX, there isn't much you haven't experienced. Yep, been up close and personal with many things so have your laugh. I'll keep my life experiences.

And once again, for the record, it smells exactly like nasty stank buttcrack.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, you're cute :wink:

Yep, I know exactly what buttcrack smells like for multiple reasons. For starters, I spent a number of my younger years in the US Army Infantry. Between the pranks you play and are played on you by your brothers in arms coupled with the drunken debauchery that ensues with random chicks you and the boys brought home from a bar after that month long FTX, there isn't much you haven't experienced. Yep, been up close and personal with many things so have your laugh. I'll keep my life experiences.

And once again, for the record, it smells exactly like nasty stank buttcrack.

Is there a difference between the smell of a girl or boy nasty crack?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would imagine that it would depend on which nasty crack you're smelling. Some nasty is worse than others.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
All ass cracks are not created equal. And come on guys, anyone who has ever ended up with a skid mark on their undies knows exactly what ass crack smells like lol.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After camping in the NC mountains for 5 days, doing pretty much nothing except fly fishing and drinking craft beer... And no shower. I could smell my ass wafting up out of my waders.

Last edited:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, this has been a very educational thread. I feel that we all now know each other a little better. Perhaps just a little too much better.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Funny stuff in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb