Liquid Ass

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Funny stuff in this thread.
You should become a supporting member if you aren't already. Del's been throwing up a ton of pretty good adult jokes in there.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
You should become a supporting member if you aren't already
Nav.jpg

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I had a liquid ass the day before a colonoscopy after drinking that drano they gave me. :eek3:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I had a liquid ass the day before a colonoscopy after drinking that drano they gave me. :eek3:
That stuff is called "Go Lightly". Quite probably the biggest misnomer in the history of products.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The true story behind Liquid Ass:

At first whiff, Liquid ASS doesn’t seem like a noble creation. Invented by prankster Allen Wittman, it comes in a little spray bottle and smells exactly like you’d imagine from the name.

Needless to say, Wittman’s invention was a hit with teenagers and shock jocks like Howard Stern. But as fate would have it, Liquid ASS eventually rose above its immature origins to save lives.

In “Worst Smell in the World,” Roman Mars and Amy Standen explore how Liquid ASS became an integral part of military training—thanks to Stu Segall, a 1990s TV producer of shows like Hunter and Renegade. After 9/11, networks wanted to scale back on the violent content. Suddenly, Segall was out of a job, and his sets were wasting away.

That’s when Segall came up with a bright idea. What if he used his sets to help train soldiers? Particularly, what if he used all his skills to create a fake Iraqi market? That way, young troops could experience what it was really like to be in a foreign country. Segall erected prayer towers, hired Iraqi actors, and set up stalls full of fake vegetables. As soldiers wandered about the revamped television sets, Segall would play the sounds of gunfire, explosions, and even scenes from Saving Private Ryan.

All this hands-on training helped prepare soldiers for the reality of war. But Segall wasn’t just helping combat troops. He also wanted medics to gain real-world experience. That’s why Stu put a few actors inside Cut Suits. Similar to fatsuits, these full-body prosthetics allowed medics in training to practice making incisions on a “real” victim. Intestines even hung out of fake stomach cavities, which is where Liquid ASS returns to our story.

As part of their training, medics would often operate on these fake entrails. As they sewed up the guts, Segall and his crew would often release the smell of Liquid ASS because the worst thing that could happen was for the organ to tear open. Fecal matter would spill into the body, and that’s incredibly dangerous. It also makes field surgeries even more difficult, especially when there are bombs going off everywhere.

Liquid ASS helps medics get used to the realities of actual combat. So when they’re in the field and get a whiff of a real problem, they’ll be able to fall back on their days of working with the world’s worst gag gift.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This awesome. I'll be ordering some today. A buddy of mine likes to carry around stink bombs wherever he goes, so this makes a perfect birthday gift for him. We once went on Tower of Terror at Hollywood studios and broke two of those open when when the elevator went dark. People were gagging and screaming, trapped in an fart filled haunted elevator. I wish I'd had some of this stuff, though.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This awesome. I'll be ordering some today. A buddy of mine likes to carry around stink bombs wherever he goes, so this makes a perfect birthday gift for him. We once went on Tower of Terror at Hollywood studios and broke two of those open when when the elevator went dark. People were gagging and screaming, trapped in an fart filled haunted elevator. I wish I'd had some of this stuff, though.
That was YOU!?!?!?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
edsbs occasionally has an article about a crime and rates it on it's GA pyramid to determine "How Georgia is this crime?"

HOW GEORGIA IS THIS CRIME: MARK RICHT LOSES CONTROL OF FART SPRAY

A MAN, A PLAN, A BOTTLE OF LIQUID ASS

A 20-year-old Georgia man was taken into custody last week, after he was accused of deploying a foul-smelling prank fart spray in a bar.

...the bar is named "Whiskey Bent", he sprayed a woman in the eye and then denied it, he appeared to be "very inebriated", and some of the patrons had to evacuate the bar due to the smell. Some of the patrons stayed-- which on the flip side is also super, super Georgia to keep drinking despite a military-grade fart spray cloud lurking in the bar.

News article from which the edsbs GA ratings were based -
Police: Man stinks up downtown Athens bar with fart spray

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.