Liquid Ass

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ahh the liquid ass thread.

Sadly I lost the bottle during michael. It was in a cabinet drawer at work and our bldg was destroyed. But the memories live on forever.

Still the worst smelling stuff I've ever encountered in my life. Combine the rancid smell of a skunk, anal glands of a sick dog, and the nastiest diarrhea ass crack smell you could ever imagine... that's liquid ass.

Last edited:

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I had canned farts when I was in the Navy. Went up to 1st division berthing one night after I got off a midwatch, cracked the door open just a bit and sprayed about 2 seconds worth. Ran down next level to Ops and jumped in my rack. 10s later all you could hear was cussing and feet hitting the floor.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
I had canned farts when I was in the Navy. Went up to 1st division berthing one night after I got off a midwatch, cracked the door open just a bit and sprayed about 2 seconds worth. Ran down next level to Ops and jumped in my rack. 10s later all you could hear was cussing and feet hitting the floor.
You're probably the same guy who brought the crabs into V-6 berthing compartment from V-1 division

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At our local “go-to” Mexican restaurant they feed you & you get liquid ass for free within an hour.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So this thread prompted me to mention the stuff again amongst a few coworkers who were previously either in on or victims of the joke years back. As luck would have it, one of my buddies immediately jumped in and said "dude, i totally forgot! After the storm i got the bottle out of your cube and saved it for you, still have it somewhere in my desk cabinets."

He looked around for a few minutes and found the stuff.
Game on... :grin:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure the bottle sitting around for years has improved the aroma. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays