Litigation, Who Has War Stories?

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
…Fees clause in full annoying parasite bully who just exposed herself to legal liability while trying to hurt my wife and I for an imagined injury. Holy crap. What a world.

When does football start again?
You’re looking forward to Gator football for emotional relief?!?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
You’re looking forward to Gator football for emotional relief?!?
The lawsuit has been like pulling teeth on a semi monthly basis. There isn't an amount of money that can make up for all the pain and headaches. By the fall, it will be over, and I'll be watching Gators, win, lose or draw.

The question will be wether it's worth another lawsuit to punch a bully in the mouth. She's an unhinged monster who declared in writing that she will "**** us anyway she can," even if it comes back on her. Welp, she'll now have to answer for her mountain of lies. I assume the courts don't like it very much when someone tries to manipulate them to exact personal revenge (without basis).

Last edited:

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
The lawsuit has been like pulling teeth on a semi monthly basis. There isn't an amount of money that can make up for all the pain and headaches. By the fall, it will be over, and I'll be watching Gators, win, lose or draw.

The question will be wether it's worth another lawsuit to bunch a bully in the mouth. She's an unhinged monster who declared in writing that she will "**** us anyway she can," even if it comes back on her. Welp, she'll now have to answer for her mountain of lies. I assume the courts don't like it very much when someone tries to manipulate them to exact personal revenge (without basis).
Good luck. It sounds like she deserves some grief in her life.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Good luck. It sounds like she deserves some grief in her life.
She's already a miserable person. I could just let the revenge take care of itself.

Not sure I can handle more court proceeding and ******* lawyers. My guy can't wait to sue her (of course he can't wait - fees, fees, fees.).

Last edited:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
She already a miserable person. I could just let the revenge take care of itself.

Not sure I can handle more court proceeding and ******* lawyers. My guy can't wait to sue her (of course he can't wait - fees, fees, fees.).
I might would try and sue her with any legal fees to be paid to your attorney "in addition to" your award... Is that possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.