Lito Sheppard's car vandalized by Jabar Gaffney; arrest warrant issued

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I cant make this stuff up my father n law and mother law live next door to Gaffney and they went out of town a few weeks ago and both their cars were also vandalized. Someone used a tool to force the fuel lid open and poured something in their tanks.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The rumor on the street is that Gaffney was pissed he didnt get to pound Kandi Fisher. I guess it makes a man rage.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Sugar won't do crap, Now pour a gallon of water or cut up some ping pong balls and put them in and you're gold.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, now I see the issue. Penis envy. Sheppard's driving a loaded 7 series Beemer and Gaffney can only afford a tiny little A3.
I have a feeling that's not even Gaffney's car, but his girlfriends.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If you watch the video, it's obvious that those people knew exactly what they were doing and to what car. It was obviously personal, not some random vandalism in a parking lot full of cars. For Gaffney's attorney to act like this was just some random crime is laughable.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is Sheppard married? Adultery is a second-degree misdemeanor. This could get juicy.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Stuff like that is enough to make you want to quit banging others wives.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t think so and I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Well, the cops thought so enough after reviewing the tapes to issue an arrest warrant. That was 2 days ago, and he hasn't turned himself in when he's obviously aware of it. Not the behavior of an innocent man.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Well, the cops thought so enough after reviewing the tapes to issue an arrest warrant. That was 2 days ago, and he hasn't turned himself in when he's obviously aware of it. Not the behavior of an innocent man.

No, it’s gotta be a mistake, he wouldn’t do something like this. And maybe he’s out of the country at the World Cup and unaware of the outstanding warrant. :dunno:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Does this mean Gaffney won't be getting a statue?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Sugar won't do crap, Now pour a gallon of water or cut up some ping pong balls and put them in and you're gold.

I remember seeing an episode of myth busters and they tried sugar and it didn’t do anything. They poured some bleach in and it caused the whole inside of the tank to oxidize real bad, and moth balls actually gave the engine a little boost if I remember correctly. They also added bleach in the oil and the engine didn’t last long after that. Lol

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No, it’s gotta be a mistake, he wouldn’t do something like this. And maybe he’s out of the country at the World Cup and unaware of the outstanding warrant. :dunno:
You must be a relative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb