Looking ahead to the KY game...

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
divits said:
Looking forward to seeing the 20,000 "fans" who just couldn't make it to the EMU game show up to cheer on "their" Florida Gators against Kentucky. :rolleyes3:
I was suprised to see the number of empty seats. I sure wish I could have been there. Hopefully, we will see a sell out this week.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n44863 said:
I have hit some bumps that have thrown me in a bit of a tail-spin. I am having major surgery later in the week, so, I probably won't know the results of this game until days after it is played. Hopefully, things will work out and I will be able to join in on celebrating a great year. If not, I wish all of you the best and ask that you do a few chomps for me. I don't know any of you personally; yet, I feel like I have made some friends. As for the Kentucky, several self-appointed experts think Kentucky has a real chance of beating us, because of their defense. Their defense does look better, especially up front and we have some issues with our OL, due to Hump being out; however, I believe our guys are going to really be focused and play a better game than the first one. We will have them fighting over seats on the bus by halftime and will win big.

Prayers for a good surgery and quick recovery sir!:highfive:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n44863 said:
I have hit some bumps that have thrown me in a bit of a tail-spin. I am having major surgery later in the week, so, I probably won't know the results of this game until days after it is played. Hopefully, things will work out and I will be able to join in on celebrating a great year. If not, I wish all of you the best and ask that you do a few chomps for me. I don't know any of you personally; yet, I feel like I have made some friends. As for the Kentucky, several self-appointed experts think Kentucky has a real chance of beating us, because of their defense. Their defense does look better, especially up front and we have some issues with our OL, due to Hump being out; however, I believe our guys are going to really be focused and play a better game than the first one. We will have them fighting over seats on the bus by halftime and will win big.

Prayers for you and your surgery. Don't you even dare think about not coming back to us! I expect extra posting to make up for lost time.

:whip:

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
GIGator;n44863 said:

Praying for you my friend.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n44863 said:

Hang tough, buddy. You'll be in all our thoughts and prayers.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9 said:
I'm curious if they let Driskel use his legs before we play Bama.

I think that depends on how close the game vs Kentucky is. If we get up early and it stays that way probably not. No reason to risk injury with a guy that is injury prone.

Good luck in your surgery GI. Praying you will come out the other side healthy with another big Gator win to celebrate.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'll pray for smooth surgery results for you. I know you'll come through better off. God bless you and your family.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Oh, no you don't. You are not slipping out of here, mister.. You will see this through with the rest of us. You are encompassed by support and love.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Best of luck with your surgery. Get better soon!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GI, hope your surgery goes well.

It's obvious the coaches didn't want Driskel running against EMU - his quick, awkward slides were proof of that. However, we need to use Driskel's athleticism going forward. I hope that isn't a year-long thing, to try and turn him into a strict pocket passer. His ability to run is an advantage we need to utilize.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n44863 said:
Thanks Jenny. I plan to give it all I have.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n44863 said:

All the best on your surgery.

Although some may think it's hocus pocus there is a proven link between the mind/body connection. Thinking positively sometimes actually can help you heal. Hang in there.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Hang in there GI. We'll say a lil' prayer for you. You'll be back in here soon!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hang in there GI. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

See Driskel holding the ball on that read a bit more this week. But don't think it'll be a lot though. I think the offense will be opened up a bit more. I agree with Law after seeing yesterday we all know there is more in the play book.

Kudos to the waterboy that kept unplugging Muschamps headset while we were on offense.

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think we see the full o package till Bama. I expect Jeff will have 15+ carries that game. We need a nice home SEC win and hopefully can do that and stay vanilla with our packages. I am happy with a 20 point margin against the Cats and let's keep all of the "rabbits in the hat" for Saban.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Our announcers Saturday seemed really impressed with Kentucky. I don't really share their sentiment

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GIGator said:
Prayers for you and good luck with everything. Hope to see you back here soon.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Hope and pray your surgery goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator