Looking for Gators Baseball Tickets

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hey y'all,

So I'm bringing the family into town next week for Spring Break and I was hoping to take them to a Gators baseball game next Saturday night against Tennessee. Do these games sell out / do I need to get tickets in advance, or can I just show up and buy tickets when I get there?

Thanks.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Welcome to the baseball talk Boston. Hope you have a great trip. You made me LOL when you asked if these games sell out. And b/c UT stinks, tickets will be readily available. Depending on the how many people you have and their ages, I would recommend buying general admission seats ($4 each) and generally sitting wherever you wish. Those seats are designated in the left field bleachers and down the 3rd base line. They also have $6, $8 and $10 seats. On Sunday's all general admission seats are $1. For the product on the field, it is the best value of all the sports at UF for which there is an admission price. Have fun and safe travels and see you at the park Friday, 5pm!

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Enjoying the game from the 3rd base line. Too mane Gator base running blunders though. Tied 2-2 in the 8th.
52c56538cd14f2c2560c101bdf14ef66.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.