Looking for the GSMB? It moved to www.gatorchatter.com

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks y,all!

I don't know my way around using message boards much. Be patient while I learn. Also, you might as well get used to misspelled words as I sometimes have a combination of dyslexic typing and unclear eyesight. Also while I am slim on actual game knowledge, I am abundant in emotion and opinion about college football, But of course, I am fair game there.

And finally, if anyone is curious about my user name, I do not work on railroads, nor am I fascinated by them. That is the name of an old time fiddle tune (cross tune) that I like if it is played in rustic style and with drive.. Since google is full of lifeless renditions, I will link a decent one. The tune does not traditionally have words. This was from a punk old time album, but the fiddle style, though a bit bluegrass fast, is traditional southern rustic. No, I don't play anymore, It's not my favorite music, traditional cajun is. I think that about covers the user name plus some.

. Glad to be here.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n4350 said:
Thanks y,all!

I don't know my way around using message boards much. Be patient while I learn. Also, you might as well get used to misspelled words as I sometimes have a combination of dyslexic typing and unclear eyesight. Also while I am slim on actual game knowledge, I am abundant in emotion and opinion about college football, But of course, I am fair game there.

And finally, if anyone is curious about my user name, I do not work on railroads, nor am I fascinated by them. That is the name of an old time fiddle tune (cross tune) that I like if it is played in rustic style and with drive.. Since google is full of lifeless renditions, I will link a decent one. The tune does not traditionally have words. This was from a punk old time album, but the fiddle style, though a bit bluegrass fast, is traditional southern rustic. No, I don't play anymore, It's not my favorite music, traditional cajun is. I think that about covers the user name plus some.

. Glad to be here.
Thanks for sharing. Not my kind of music, but worth a listen one time.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks y,all! I don't know my way around using message boards much. Be patient while I learn. Also, you might as well get used to misspelled words as I sometimes have a combination of dyslexic typing and unclear eyesight. Also while I am slim on actual game knowledge, I am abundant in emotion and opinion about college football, But of course, I am fair game there. And finally, if anyone is curious about my user name, I do not work on railroads, nor am I fascinated by them. That is the name of an old time fiddle tune (cross tune) that I like if it is played in rustic style and with drive.. Since google is full of lifeless renditions, I will link a decent one. The tune does not traditionally have words. This was from a punk old time album, but the fiddle style, though a bit bluegrass fast, is traditional southern rustic. No, I don't play anymore, It's not my favorite music, traditional cajun is. I think that about covers the user name plus some. . Glad to be here.
The only advise i can give you is to get an avatar. Don't argue with ox. Don't hit on swamp queen. And if you argue with sasquash,have a come back prepared for wobble. Never pass up a chance to read a jabberdave post and I think ull enjoy your time here. Once you start posting on here you'll be addicted this is a funny bunch of guys

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Thanks y,all! I don't know my way around using message boards much. Be patient while I learn. Also, you might as well get used to misspelled words as I sometimes have a combination of dyslexic typing and unclear eyesight. Also while I am slim on actual game knowledge, I am abundant in emotion and opinion about college football, But of course, I am fair game there. And finally, if anyone is curious about my user name, I do not work on railroads, nor am I fascinated by them. That is the name of an old time fiddle tune (cross tune) that I like if it is played in rustic style and with drive.. Since google is full of lifeless renditions, I will link a decent one. The tune does not traditionally have words. This was from a punk old time album, but the fiddle style, though a bit bluegrass fast, is traditional southern rustic. No, I don't play anymore, It's not my favorite music, traditional cajun is. I think that about covers the user name plus some. . Glad to be here.
The only advise i can give you is to get an avatar. Don't argue with ox. Don't hit on swamp queen. And if you argue with sasquash,have a come back prepared for wobble. Never pass up a chance to read a jabberdave post and I think ull enjoy your time here. Once you start posting on here you'll be addicted this is a funny bunch of guys
And girl

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n4386 said:
Also don't get in the way of t swinging from law's junk.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
t-gator;n4386 said:
Yes that too lol

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n4393 said:

Jealousy isn't becoming.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
t-gator;n4386 said:
:lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't say I swing from his nuts I would just say i'd like to go to lunch with him or possibly become best friends forever with him!!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't even tell the difference between T and Claw.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
I can't even tell the difference between T and Claw.
I thought we were past this

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad said:
Hi! Just introducing myself. Have been lurking awhile, and when CSMB went on suspension, I realized I had grown accustomed to your faces so to speak, and began looking for you all in other places, and also checking the podcast for info.

Finally found a reference to gatorchatter on swamp gas, and still couldn't find you. BTW, as of yesterday, if I google gatorchatter, ir now comes up first as Home- Gatorchahtter Forums or something similar. .

I am grateful to Ox for starting this, and quite relieved. It was looking like it might be a bleaker football season without the humor and family feel this group provides.
Welcome! :chomp:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Never forget the Queen.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
t-gator;n4386 said:
:nutswinger:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n4401 said:
I wouldn't say I swing from his nuts I would just say i'd like to go to lunch with him or possibly become best friends forever with him!!!!

:eek2::crazy:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny, I'm not a very smart man....

Sorry, wrong thread! :bananabye:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid