Founding Member
He is bringing his Houston family and his Jax family - he is coming to UF

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good Read. Sounds like this could be a huge get for UF. Mac hopefully will be straight up with this Kid. Other than Callaway, he should see the field next year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Does Law like this kid?? :D
Of course. There will basically never be a time that I don't like a receiver or a passing QB.

However, it's like asking me to jump for joy because we signed another punter. Great, but where are the LBs? As much as I like Gatormandan, I don't want him on the depth chart.

Should it ever really be a question whether or not we can steal any player from Houston? I mean they are no Houston Baptist, but they should still be well within our comfort zone.

Last edited:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Of course. There will basically never be a time that I don't like a receiver or a passing QB.

However, it's like asking me to jump for joy because we signed another punter. Great, but where are the LBs? As much as I like Gatormandan, I don't want him on the depth chart.

Should it ever really be a question whether or not we can steal any player from Houston? I mean they are no Houston Baptist, but they should still be well within our comfort zone.

Well you can look at it as we should not have to be competing with Houston. Or you can look at it as this is one of the top WR's in the country that we have a chance to snag. I really don't care about the former so much as I am pumped that we might flip this elite talent to us.

And why do you ALWAYS mention trask and Houston Bapt.? You've kind of overplayed that hand. We've all heard it like 1,000 times. Starting to sound like T-Rex. Never go full t-Rex.

Without Cleveland this is a good WR class, as Im hearing our two lower ranked WR's have been bumped up to 4 stars by RIVALS (That's four, 4* receivers already). With him this is a GREAT WR class for us.

Having said that, I don't see how we can be satisfied with the overall class if we don't get at least one more LB and OL, preferably two. Though I just don't see us getting two. One can hope though.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Blasphemy. I look good.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Dang, Law. I don't know what Trask did to Mrs. Law, but I'm sorry you walked in on it:(

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dang, Law. I don't know what Trask did to Mrs. Law, but I'm sorry you walked in on it:(
Not sure either but pretty certain there was an asscandle involved.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

It's going to be hysterical if Trask ever becomes the starter at UF. I'm not sure Law could take it.

Ingle Martin

Nov 8, 2014

Blasphemy. I look good.

I could definitely picture Gatormandan wearing pads for protection and rooting for the Gators on the sideline Law..........It's the football equipment I'm not so sure of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.