Lorenzen hits 500 lbs, will chronicle weight loss

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No sh*t!! Even Chris Peterson had to cut him loose! What a sh*tty string of OC's we've had..... (I actually think Roper would have done well given better circumstances).

I think Roper is pretty good. But he will continue to stink it up under the anti-offense Black hole that is chump.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I wonder if he's still talking sh*t about Brent Pease.

Can't believe we were actually in a bidding war with Bama over him, that had to be a Jedi mind trick Saban pulled on Champ to get us to land him. What's Pease doing now?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Can't believe we were actually in a bidding war with Bama over him, that had to be a Jedi mind trick Saban pulled on Champ to get us to land him. What's Pease doing now?

Looks like he's the OC/QB coach at UTEP, entering his 2nd season (he was let go by Peterson at Washington after 2015).

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Wow that is rather sad. Hope he loses a few hundred pounds. Not fun being known as He Ate Me.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow that is rather sad. Hope he loses a few hundred pounds. Not fun being known as He Ate Me.
Agreed, sounds like he's got a lot to get over mentally in regards to eating. Hope he can be successful both for himself and his children.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wish him success but experience tells me he will die young and fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.