Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
Strange area around bear
Yes it was freaky. I at first thought it was poachers so I called Florida fish & wildlife, they said I stumbled upon their boneyard where they dump road kill along highway46 & 44. They said that bear was killed Thursday or Friday night. They said it should have had red paint on it but I saw no paint.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You have the weirdest voice I’ve ever heard. Other than that....

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
You have the weirdest voice I’ve ever heard. Other than that....
I think it's the autistic in me. I struggle to verbalize what I want to say. It is truly a curse. Grade school through college I set the curve on most of the tests I took but couldn't answer the questions verbally. Wasn't diagnosed autistic until in my 60s so people just thought I was cheating LOL. In 5th grade they did some testing to try to figure out why I read like a kindergartener. The school board psychiatrist told my parents I probably had the highest IQ in the class and if I was struggling I just wasn't trying. That followed me for 50 years. What nobody but me knew is I tried harder than anybody on the planet. In todays world it would have been spotted before I ever started school.

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
Sounds or looks like the opening of a Stephen King story.
Oh it was sort of freaky walking into that boneyard. I saw the buzzards perched in that tree and decided to investigate. When I saw the dead bear I went in for a closer look. When I saw the 2nd carcass then the spine my first thought was poachers. I called Fish and Game and they told me the bear was a road kill and I had stumbled onto their boneyard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.