Love this Dan Mullen Quote

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
View attachment 13873 I don't think I've seen this anywhere on here. I love it!

In his NSD presser he went on at length about the joy thousands of families would experience that Friday when admissions notices would arrive. He talked about how gifted and talented they had to be as students, musicians, artists, etc. to get into UF and tied that to his players.

He is great at grasping and articulating a compelling vision. That’s job #1 as a leader, and he backs it up with the design and implementation of his program and culture. Impressive.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In his NSD presser he went on at length about the joy thousands of families would experience that Friday when admissions notices would arrive. He talked about how gifted and talented they had to be as students, musicians, artists, etc. to get into UF and tied that to his players.

He is great at grasping and articulating a compelling vision. That’s job #1 as a leader, and he backs it up with the design and implementation of his program and culture. Impressive.

If possible, I would like again.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
It’s nice to have a coach here again that actually understands what it means to be a Gator. I truly don’t think we’ve had that since Spurrier. Urban just looked at this place as a stopping point, and Muschamp has said on numerous occasions that he’s loyal to whoever writes his paychecks. Couldn’t be happier with Mullen.

Malaka

Sep 6, 2018
CDM has a knack for saying the right thing. And says it the right way. I find it pretty uncanny.

No, I didn’t want him either.

Because it's not contrived. Dude was giddy about getting the keys to the program handed to him. I love it

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I would give you 4 likes for this if I could. That’s 5 likes for reminding us of of how young Mullen is, and -1 because you’re just generally an a$$.
I'm always an ass.

But sometimes I'm a smiling ass.

article-2225483-15C45962000005DC-786_310x454.jpg

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
No kidding. Dude needs to toss the creased pants. Somebody get a message to Meghan.

It’s the pleats, man, not the creases.

upload_2019-2-18_0-29-11.png

Back on topic, guys.

Split or button-down collar?

If you wear a button down with a jacket, this sloppy dumbass thinks your dressing on point:

upload_2019-2-18_0-31-12.jpeg upload_2019-2-18_0-33-38.jpeg
upload_2019-2-18_0-32-25.jpeg

Sorry, but you make several million a year, in part to sell yourself and the image of your program. Looking like sh*t, when you can easily avoid it (and don’t have a Belichek resume to cover your sloppiness), shows a lack of attention to detail.

Also, great quote. I like that he is selling the school and overall UF experience. Really missed that with the last two bums. But, Dan should fix the dockers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator