Love this Dan Mullen Quote

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Because it's not contrived. Dude was giddy about getting the keys to the program handed to him. I love it

I agree. From the start he has said and done everything the right way, but after the last two losers I refused to be swayed until I saw the product on the field. I have since been swayed.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
It’s the pleats, man, not the creases.

But, Dan should fix the dockers.

Good catch. The pleats, not the creases.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wear pleats. I wear button downs.

I guess some of us weren’t raised to wear skinny jeans with our underwear hanging out while keeping one hand on our crotch to keep our skinny jeans from falling to our ankles.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

I guess some of us weren’t raised to wear skinny jeans with our underwear hanging out while keeping one hand on our crotch to keep our skinny jeans from falling to our ankles.

I wear shorts jeans and T Shirts...I don’t own but a single button down and pair of khakis...formality is not my modus operandi by any stretch of the imagination...I wear basketball shorts and a white T shirt to work and a ball cap 90% of the time...I’m not hung up on the way ppl dress and I think it’s ludacris that ppl put that much effort into it

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I wear shorts jeans and T Shirts...I don’t own but a single button and pair of khakis...formality is not my modus operandi by any stretch of the imagination...I wear basketball shorts and a white T shirt to work and a ball cap 90% of the time...I’m not hung up on the way ppl dress and I think it’s ludacris that ppl put that much effort into it

You and me both. I despise dressing up. Don't give a fvk.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
What's wrong with pleats. Sophisticated look as long as they lay flat.

I heard it’s best to avoid pleated pants when dressing for an interview, unless absolutely necessary. If you’re relatively fit and trim, you probably don’t need pleats.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I wear shorts jeans and T Shirts...I don’t own but a single button down and pair of khakis...formality is not my modus operandi by any stretch of the imagination...I wear basketball shorts and a white T shirt to work and a ball cap 90% of the time...I’m not hung up on the way ppl dress and I think it’s ludacris that ppl put that much effort into it
One of the perks of being a PE teacher was shorts and tshirts..........the last 15 yrs I cut the sleeves off the t shirts to stay even cooler. Dressing up was wearing my good shorts and a polo.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
One of the perks of being a PE teacher was shorts and tshirts..........the last 15 yrs I cut the sleeves off the t shirts to stay even cooler. Dressing up was wearing my good shorts and a polo.

That’s why I could never work for anyone else I hate dressing up and I refuse to wear pants unless I’m freezing which is what? 20-30 days a year total?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
No I don’t care what ppl dress like but when ppl center their lives on what they look like it’s a lil much to me

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Really? That almost describes my upbringing verbatim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator