LSU is in shambles; Kelly overpaid by a million bucks, "slips his mind" to report it

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The one in bed was his well publicized girlfriend and from a screen capture of a video where theyre essentially naked post coital in a selfie video she made.

But I suppose you're right, no proof. You clearly win this round :lol2:
Still trying to get your point. He didn't "get" those women, his wallet did.

Show me a 95-year-old billionaire who looks like a strangled poodle and I'll show you a gold-digging, fake-tits slut on his arm.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Show me a 95-year-old billionaire who looks like a strangled poodle and I'll show you a gold-digging, fake-tits slut on his arm.
You lost. Own it. Admit it and accept it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Your first post literally said he would never get a hot girl, despite his wallet and bank account.

And now you're arguing that he only got hot girls bc of his wallet and bank account. I don't even know why I'm responding at this point. You know good and well the score. Carry on.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Fellas, there’s only one way to settle this. A virtual reality boxing match, to the death.

PM me for time and location.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas, there’s only one way to settle this. A virtual reality boxing match, to the death.

PM me for time and location.
I stopped playing video games a long time ago. My son would be down tho but it would need to be on some type of Xbox platform.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Your first post literally said he would never get a hot girl, despite his wallet and bank account.

And now you're arguing that he only got hot girls bc of his wallet and bank account. I don't even know why I'm responding at this point. You know good and well the score. Carry on.
My first post was hyperbole. Is this your first day?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Y'all...LSU was in trouble when they hired Kelly. A sex scandal is minor in comparison.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Y'all...LSU was in trouble when they hired Kelly. A sex scandal is minor in comparison.

Besides, does anyone really think that any significant punishment will come from this?

After Miami, North Carolina, and Auburn all played stall ball and avoided any real punishment not to mention the handful of schools still dragging out the Adidas scandal, I find it hard to believe that any big time program will ever face real penalties again.

I realize that some of this is Title Nine related which should mean something but I will believe it when I see it. I doubt Brian Kelly even considers the LSU job if there were any ramifications pending.

I hope I am wrong but I doubt it.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Besides, does anyone really think that any significant punishment will come from this?

After Miami, North Carolina, and Auburn all played stall ball and avoided any real punishment not to mention the handful of schools still dragging out the Adidas scandal, I find it hard to believe that any big time program will ever face real penalties again.

I realize that some of this is Title Nine related which should mean something but I will believe it when I see it. I doubt Brian Kelly even considers the LSU job if there were any ramifications pending.

The N.O. Kids are much like the Miami Kids...Loads of talent...Loads of discipline issues...Sad really.

:harvey1:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

At FSU they win Heisman's... at UF we send them to Auburn...At LSU no one even notices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.