LSU is in shambles; Kelly overpaid by a million bucks, "slips his mind" to report it

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Fellas, there’s only one way to settle this. A virtual reality boxing match, to the death.

PM me for time and location.

Personally, I think they should fight it out with blivits at half time of the O&B game. Note to the uninitiated - Blivit: can be used to denote either a 3 lb. bag containing 5 lb. of schytt or a gym sock filled with the same substance. If that kind of high-quality family entertainment didn't result in a record crowd, I don't know Gator Fans as well I think I do.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Personally, I think they should fight it out with blivits at half time of the O&B game. Note to the uninitiated - Blivit: can be used to denote either a 3 lb. bag containing 5 lb. of schytt or a gym sock filled with the same substance. If that kind of high-quality family entertainment didn't result in a record crowd, I don't know Gator Fans as well I think I do.
tenor.gif

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@RossDellenger: #LSU slapped with the dreaded "lack of institutional control" and the university, in total, committee eight Level 1 violations and two Level II violations, the NCAA says. There is a pattern of non-compliance and those in authority condoned the cheating, NCAA says.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@RossDellenger: The Level III violation by Ed Orgeron wraps up the football portion of the NCAA's NOA.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trash program in huge trouble and will set them back for years

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I’m sure they deserve it. Maybe CBN can steal a few more recruits from kelly over the next 3-4 years.

Just wish f$u and o$u got the same treatment when they were under the microscope a few years ago…

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
unfortunately for ox, hes banging top shelf tail already. money trumps good looks for superficial smokeshows.
Do you have evidence he's actually banging anyone (I sure as hell hope you don't :ugh:) for free?

Staged pictures of himself in bed with a woman that he almost certainly paid don't count.

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
I notice that Brian Kelly never bothered to tell anyone that he had been double paid to the tune of a million bucks. Never made a peep. He would probably try and say he didn't notice.

He's dishonest slime.
Probably thought it was just a bonus for twerking with recruits

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator