LSU is in shambles; Kelly overpaid by a million bucks, "slips his mind" to report it

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I'd get a lot accomplished when workers know I think they are trash or the plant is in a dump
im sure my opinions on the state of lousiana are factored into textron workforce productivity.

what else ya got? :lol:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I have a good friend who worked DOD Dept of Navy in DC.

He was not even allowed to comment where he was Auditing or visiting let alone NAME a company on the net...especially in a negative light.

I wonder what the DOD or the Board at Textron would say about your comments?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I have a good friend who worked DOD Dept of Navy in DC.

He was not even allowed to comment where he was Auditing or visiting let alone NAME a company on the net...especially in a negative light.

I wonder what the DOD or the Board at Textron would say about your comments?
textron being late in delivery is public knowledge. i havent said anything else about them. im not an auditor or in anyway involved in performance evaluation or financial compensation so im free to speak however I like. But you know all this anyway. Keep digging... :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
In keeping with nolas faux ethics violation accusations, here is another contractor providing DoD services that I feel are subpar:

NMCI (navy/marine corp internet). Of all the support services, NMCI has got to be the worst. They charge a crazy amount per person for computer systems and network connectivity, the network and your computer almost always run slow and sometimes dont run at all, it is very difficult to get necessary work software approved for usage on their systems (and if approved, they overcharge), and when you have a computer system that is completely non functional they wont replace it until the dept wide tech refresh is scheduled, even if its 2 years out. The just keep patching it up and you continue to lose time and money when it crashes.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
N-E-L-L-Y (@813TCNELLY) tweeted at 10:46 AM on Thu, Aug 15, 2019:
Prayers @kardellt62
()

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
TLDR; but that being said, why would they report to a coaching staff?

If they were sexually assaulted why would they not report it to the police?

Same reason why some women wait 40 years until someone becomes famous to remember a rape, because their fuching lying. :lol:

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
That too...but Shawn Oakmans entire life was ruined over false accusations that’s what I worry about
If I had time, I would list the plethora of women who have been raped/sexually assaulted, who have had THEIR lives ruined. All i would need to do is read a court doc of harvey weinstein, or that swimmer from Stanford, etc.

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
If I had time, I would list the plethora of women who have been raped/sexually assaulted, who have had THEIR lives ruined. All i would need to do is read a court doc of harvey weinstein, or that swimmer from Stanford, etc.

Im scared of that for my daughter as well...there are many cases with that but I have four sons and I’m just as worried about them is all I’m saying...it’s both ways nowadays

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
Im scared of that for my daughter as well...there are many cases with that but I have four sons and I’m just as worried about them is all I’m saying...it’s both ways nowadays
Don't be afraid for your sons, just as you survived your youth, because you treated women with respect, therefore there was no reason for someone to falsely accuse you of shenanigans. Unfortunately for women, they are preyed upon by dirt bags and by no fault of their own are sexually assaulted. I hope you can see the difference that women are at a MUCH higher risk.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
The amount of men I know who have been wrongfully accused of some form of sexual assault probably out number the women I know who have been raped 3 to 1.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Poor Guice. Looks like he was getting stonewalled left and right back in 2016.

GreenCornyHaddock-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.