LSU is in shambles; Kelly overpaid by a million bucks, "slips his mind" to report it

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure they're guilty of it. It is after all a state university in one of the most corrupted states in the country. Remember a couple years back when it came out that they were near academic bankruptcy?

I would only disagree with your comment that Louisiana is one of the most corrupt states. Louisiana is THE MOST corrupt state. Every politician every business every charity is dirty from top to bottom
I dealt with government agencies and businesses in Louisiana throughout my career and I still cannot believe some of the things that go on there that they view as normal

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I would only disagree with your comment that Louisiana is one of the most corrupt states. Louisiana is THE MOST corrupt state. Every politician every business every charity is dirty from top to bottom
I dealt with government agencies and businesses in Louisiana throughout my career and I still cannot believe some of the things that go on there that they view as normal

Illinois is on the line and would like a word with you.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

And when was the last time you dealt with Louisiana?

I will agree, N.O. (Orleans Parish) is still bad BUT Louisiana has made great strides especially since Bobby Jindal was Gov.

Have you had dealings with CA, IL, MI…Detroit, LA, SF, Chicago…BOSTON?

We have two of the best US Senators in the country.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
And when was the last time you dealt with Louisiana?

I will agree, N.O. (Orleans Parish) is still bad BUT Louisiana has made great strides especially since Bobby Jindal was Gov.

Have you had dealings with CA, IL, MI…Detroit, LA, SF, Chicago…BOSTON?

We have two of the best US Senators in the country.
Go spend about 30 minutes at tigerdroppings and you will see that 99% of their fans could care less about rules or laws. The worst fan base in America, and it isn't even close.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Go spend about 30 minutes at tigerdroppings and you will see that 99% of their fans could care less about rules or laws. The worst fan base in America, and it isn't even close.

I went to Grad School there...love the fans unless UF is involved.

Have you been to Auburn or Bama? FSU? The U? ... No one comes close to the U.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I went to Grad School there...love the fans unless UF is involved.

Have you been to Auburn or Bama? FSU? The U? ... No one comes close to the U.
So you want me to take an alumnus word over my own eyes,ears and experiences. I stand by my statement.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I would like to your honest take on the Will Wade tapes and suspension.

In what reguard?

Look I thought, LSUs AD was a complete jerk.

I am not for cheating or poor sportsmanship but LSU Fans and Louisiana is far from the worst place in the USA.

In fact, the tailgating at LSU is second to none.

And I wear Orange and Blue everywhere. They ride me unmercilessly BUT Ill take this over the U any day.

And if you need help...I'd much rather be here than Miami.

Last edited:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
If you don't think LSU and Wade cheated and should face penalties from NCAA then you're a tiger, plain and simple.
I will concede if I'm brokedown most of Lousiana would be better than most of S. Florida.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I would only disagree with your comment that Louisiana is one of the most corrupt states. Louisiana is THE MOST corrupt state
Sorry, but Chicago makes Illinois AT LEAST #2 and New Jersey takes a backseat to NO ONE.

Nevada is an all-star too.

I will say that Louisiana politicians moving flood control money, over decades, to their own pockets does make them a top 5 contender for sure, though.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
If you don't think LSU and Wade cheated and should face penalties from NCAA then you're a tiger, plain and simple.

I will concede if I'm brokedown most of Lousiana would be better than most of S. Florida.

When did I ever say I defend Wade?

I also think the NCAA has/does come down on UF harder than other schools.

I was at LSU in 84...When we were stripped...And you don't know shyt about me being a fan...I wore Gator Garb in the STUDENT SECTION at LSU when UF came to play…When student tickets were free and the drinking started at noon for a 7pm game. BYTE ME.

My Grandkids call me "Papa Gator"....DO YOURS?

Fans here may give you grief and jack with you all day... BUT all the while they are feeding you something to eat and drink. And the food out here AIN'T hot dogs.

I'll say this also, Louisiana is salt of the earth. The Political situation is getting better...not good but better. But there is little of that ELITISM and “better than thou” I find creeping into many in Florida.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
When did I ever say I defend Wade?

I also think the NCAA has/does come down on UF harder than other schools.

I was at LSU in 84...When we were stripped...And you don't know shyt about me being a fan...I wore Gator Garb in the STUDENT SECTION at LSU when UF came to play…When student tickets were free and the drinking started at noon for a 7pm game. BYTE ME.

My Grandkids call me "Papa Gator"....DO YOURS?

Fans here may give you grief and jack with you all day... BUT all the while they are feeding you something to eat and drink. And the food out here AIN'T hot dogs.

I'll say this also, Louisiana is salt of the earth. The Political situation is getting better...not good but better. But there is little of that ELITISM and “better than thou” I find creeping into many in Florida.
Elitism from that dump of a state? :lol:

Corn dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator