LSU is in shambles; Kelly overpaid by a million bucks, "slips his mind" to report it

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
cTDbWr.jpg

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Outside of New Orleans and possibly Baton Rouge, LA is a **** hole

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
When did I ever say I defend Wade?

I also think the NCAA has/does come down on UF harder than other schools.

I was at LSU in 84...When we were stripped...And you don't know shyt about me being a fan...I wore Gator Garb in the STUDENT SECTION at LSU when UF came to play…When student tickets were free and the drinking started at noon for a 7pm game. BYTE ME.

My Grandkids call me "Papa Gator"....DO YOURS?

Fans here may give you grief and jack with you all day... BUT all the while they are feeding you something to eat and drink. And the food out here AIN'T hot dogs.

I'll say this also, Louisiana is salt of the earth. The Political situation is getting better...not good but better. But there is little of that ELITISM and “better than thou” I find creeping into many in Florida.
Where did I say you defended Wade. I asked as an alumnus where do you stand on the subject, considering 50% of tiger fans think the strong a$$ offer was a suitcase full of Nike apparel and 50% doesn't give a damn if he cheated or not because every program does it.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Where did I say you defended Wade. I asked as an alumnus where do you stand on the subject, considering 50% of tiger fans think the strong a$$ offer was a suitcase full of Nike apparel and 50% doesn't give a damn if he cheated or not because every program does it.

And I am not a Tiger Fan. If guilty, he needs to be delt with.

The only LSU thing I have on my wall is my MS Diploma.

BUT I am also not an NCAA Fan. UF had more charges against them then almost any other program...yet we all know Bama did the same crap.

I think Pell was shafted and so was Hall.

What the NCAA did to Penn State was a travesty.

I'd like a Commissioner.

As for Lousiana...people here are great. LSU is not UF but they are a good school.

And no matter how bad it gets, you can't beat our food and sense of family.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014

BUT I am also not an NCAA Fan. UF had more charges against them then almost any other program...yet we all know Bama did the same crap.

I'd like a Commissioner.

As for Lousiana...people here are great. LSU is not UF but they are a good school.

NOLA, I'm just busting balls because I really don't like LSU fans but, it just a game. Just wondering how Pell was shafted he broke every rule in the book, including putting a staff member in a tree to spy on MSU :lol:. And I'm sorry but PSU covered up Sunduskys crimes from the bottom, to the very top of the university. They should have served every day of those sanctions.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

I'd like a Commissioner.

I gave you a like for the food comment. Fattening as hell, but man is it delicious. I could eat a dozen of Dragos’ oysters anytime.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
just remember, no matter how bad your shythole is that you call home, it's isn't as bad as Mi'ssippi.

Coming from you?

Where do you live? And if you were on fire, how many on here would even piss on you to put it out?

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
NOLA, I'm just busting balls because I really don't like LSU fans but, it just a game. Just wondering how Pell was shafted he broke every rule in the book, including putting a staff member in a tree to spy on MSU :lol:. And I'm sorry but PSU covered up Sunduskys crimes from the bottom, to the very top of the university. They should have served every day of those sanctions.

And you call yourself a Gator Fan?

Check your history...Pell did more to build UF Athletics than any other person in modern times. UF facilities were second tier at best. He gave his all and got thrown under the bus. Pell/Hall made it much easier for SOS.

The NCAA ruined SMU and tried to kill us.

But no one touched the Bear, Switzer, Jimmy Johnson…And i dare say, if they look hard enough...BAMA ain't clean.

As for Penn State…AGAIN you show what a rectum you are…add the hemorrhoid. Sandusky was not even on staff when this came down…OH, like these players had anything to do with this. Joe Paterno took it to his Boss and the President…The University covered it up not the AD.

Again, a coach that gave his all for the betterment of the students…You throw under the bus.

You want to punish Penn State?…FINE the University…This was a civil matter not athletic.

Oh, just bustin your chops...

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
And you call yourself a Gator Fan?

Check your history...Pell did more to build UF Athletics than any other person in modern times. UF facilities were second tier at best. He gave his all and got thrown under the bus. Pell/Hall made it much easier for SOS.

The NCAA ruined SMU and tried to kill us.

But no one touched the Bear, Switzer, Jimmy Johnson…And i dare say, if they look hard enough...BAMA ain't clean.

As for Penn State…AGAIN you show what a rectum you are…add the hemorrhoid. Sandusky was not even on staff when this came down…OH, like these players had anything to do with this. Joe Paterno took it to his Boss and the President…The University covered it up not the AD.

Again, a coach that gave his all for the betterment of the students…You throw under the bus.

You want to punish Penn State?…FINE the University…This was a civil matter not athletic.

Oh, just bustin your chops...
This is my last comment on the subject but we are right back to my first post where I stated LSU either don't care if laws or rules are broken or justifie them with the statement that it's ok because everybody does it. You have proved it's not just tiger fans but everyone in the whole state.
If you happen to run into SOS tell him exactly what you just said and let me know how that conversation goes.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Louisiana is a dump, sorry but it is. Im there quite frequently for work and have traveled all over the state extensively. There are nice areas of course, just like every other state in the US. But as far as nice areas go, its in the bottom 3rd of states. Now dont get me wrong, I like the food, I like the people, and I like the uniqueness of the place. But I also enjoy a good catfish fry down by the river with some homemade shine, four wheel drives, and dudes named bubba and cletus who are missing their front teeth. Whether we like something or not, has no bearing on its level of trashiness.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This is my last comment on the subject but we are right back to my first post where I stated LSU either don't care if laws or rules are broken or justifie them with the statement that it's ok because everybody does it. You have proved it's not just tiger fans but everyone in the whole state.
If you happen to run into SOS tell him exactly what you just said and let me know how that conversation goes.

And I bet you are the first to go on about Urban and our two NC's but overlook the locker room?

And what about FSU? JW? The U? Cam Newton? What about Louisville? UNLV? SMU? OK? The entire state?

I was at UF under Pell...you just might want to ask Ben Hill Griffin's Familly.

The legacy of Charley Pell | GatorCountry.com

Charley Pell split the problems in half. The run down football stadium, wreck of an athletic dorm, inadequate training table and lack of a weight room fitting for an SEC football program fell under the physical improvements category.

“When I got to Florida (1977), our weight room had one universal machine and one squat machine,” recalls Dock Luckie, one of the strongest players in Florida football history. “Coach Jack Hall took one look at me one day and said ‘You don’t have to lift anymore. Let the weak guys lift while you go and study so you can make good grades.’ I’m serious.”

The racial, drug and discipline problems along with a roster that lacked the kind of players you had to have to compete with the likes of Alabama fell under personnel.

Physical improvements required money and the entire Florida athletic program was skating on very thin financial ice. The only way the improvements would be made were if Pell raised the money himself. So, he went around the state speaking to whoever would listen, inspiring the Gator Nation to catch his vision for the future.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Louisiana is a dump, sorry but it is. Im there quite frequently for work and have traveled all over the state extensively. There are nice areas of course, just like every other state in the US. But as far as nice areas go, its in the bottom 3rd of states. Now dont get me wrong, I like the food, I like the people, and I like the uniqueness of the place. But I also enjoy a good catfish fry down by the river with some homemade shine, four wheel drives, and dudes named bubba and cletus who are missing their front teeth. Whether we like something or not, has no bearing on its level of trashiness.

I was right there with you until you said "Trashiness"...Have you seen LA, SF, So. Chicago, Detroit, NJ, Baltimore...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator