LSU is in shambles; Kelly overpaid by a million bucks, "slips his mind" to report it

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was right there with you until you said "Trashiness"...Have you seen LA, SF, So. Chicago, Detroit, NJ, Baltimore...?
you're comparing a city to an entire state. bro... if you want to go town for town, louisiana isnt going to fair much better. Even their 2 best cities are pretty damn trashy, even in the touristy parts. :facepalm:

And yes, ive seen those cities, and ive also been through those states. Cali, Illinois, Michigan, Maryland, and Jersey are all a lot less trashy than louisiana. Most of those are actually beautiful states with a city or cities that sucks within them.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I was right there with you until you said "Trashiness"...Have you seen LA, SF, So. Chicago, Detroit, NJ, Baltimore...?
I always say we should talk about football, not states. And, when they refuse, I always ask Floridians to talk about the trailer trash on the drive from Crystal River to Brooksville, or the trash and crime in the Orlando area.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
you're comparing a city to an entire state. bro... if you want to go town for town, louisiana isnt going to fair much better. Even their 2 best cities are pretty damn trashy, even in the touristy parts. :facepalm:

And yes, ive seen those cities, and ive also been through those states. Cali, Illinois, Michigan, Maryland, and Jersey are all a lot less trashy than louisiana. Most of those are actually beautiful states with a city or cities that sucks within them.

And it looks like I may travel as much as you...I hate the NE. North of VA sucks and Cali is not much better. People are rude, arrogant, selfish, and generally NASTY.

People don't stay in Louisiana for the gated communities...agreed. I am the first to say that we overlook our waterfront…this state sees Industrial FIRST and it’s sad.

BUT I know my neighbors and we don't even need to lock our doors. We don't care how big your soft drink is and most of us own guns. And if you need help…these people are right there with you. To have so many come down on Louisiana is sad. To compare Saints Fans or LSU Fans to say NE, Philly, FSU, the U…is laughable.

Ask yourself as a Gator….would you rather tailgate in Baton Rouge, Miami or Tallahassee…TWO FLORIDA schools? If your car won’t start…the U or LSU on Game Day?

Now I love the Gators but I choose to live here.

th

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
BUT I know my neighbors and we don't even need to lock our doors. We don't care how big your soft drink is and most of us own guns. And if you need help…these people are right there with you. To have so many come down on Louisiana is sad.
This may all be true, but it still has nothing to do with LA being a dump. Like i said, i love me a good fish fry on the river with bubba and cletus, but we all know its white trash. Liking it doesnt change it.

To have so many come down on Louisiana is sad.
Stating truth is now sad? Louisiana is a dump. It's fact. Facts have no emotions. Many people there are great, many are absolute human excrement as well. I guess that's sad, but simply stating so isn't.

To compare Saints Fans or LSU Fans to say NE, Philly, FSU, the U…is laughable.
I guess you're the only one laughing, because no one did any of that. No one is even talking about fans except you. You keep talking about LSU vs other fans... who cares? The topic is about LA being a trashy state, not how cool or uncool LSU's fans are.

You really go off on tangents when you get worked up. :lol:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This may all be true, but it still has nothing to do with LA being a dump. Like i said, i love me a good fish fry on the river with bubba and cletus, but we all know its white trash. Liking it doesnt change it.

Stating truth is now sad? Louisiana is a dump. It's fact. Facts have no emotions. Many people there are great, many are absolute human excrement as well. I guess that's sad, but simply stating so isn't.

I guess you're the only one laughing, because no one did any of that. No one is even talking about fans except you. You keep talking about LSU vs other fans... who cares? The topic is about LA being a trashy state, not how cool or uncool LSU's fans are.

You really go off on tangents when you get worked up. :lol:

Maybe you need to go back and read...The Thread...LSU in Shambles DUHHHHHH

Gee, maybe it's that Elite Education of yours...And so you come to OUR towns...Eat OUR food....Pass a good time...and then go home and call US White Trash? SO what's that make you?

I rest my case. Boy you live up to that "DURTY" moniker.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe you need to go back and read...The Thread...LSU in Shambles DUHHHHHH

Gee, maybe it's that Elite Education of yours...And so you come to OUR towns...Eat OUR food....Pass a good time...and then go home and call US White Trash? SO what's that make you?

I rest my case. Boy you live up to that "DURTY" moniker.
The original thread is talking about some possible cheating that occured within the LSU athletic dept... the convo you and I have been having is about the state of Louisiana and has nothing to do with LSU or its fans. Perhaps you havent yet grasped the fact that these threads typically take on a life of their own and can be about a variety of topics from a chronologic perspective.

I stated LA is a dump of a state, you engaged me about that (initially), then when I provided some decent justifications for my statement you began ranting about LSU, about football fans, and tried comparing select cities to an entire state. My education taught me to stay on topic during a discussion. What did yours teach you?

You also very clearly have no comprehension of analogy. No one including me called you or your peeps white trash. My use of the term was to illustrate a point you seem to be incapable of grasping.

Edit - dont call me boy.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The original thread is talking about some possible cheating that occured within the LSU athletic dept... the convo you and I have been having is about the state of Louisiana and has nothing to do with LSU or its fans. Perhaps you havent yet grasped the fact that these threads typically take on a life of their own and can be about a variety of topics from a chronologic perspective.

I stated LA is a dump of a state, you engaged me about that (initially), then when I provided some decent justifications for my statement you began ranting about LSU, about football fans, and tried comparing select cities to an entire state. My education taught me to stay on topic during a discussion. What did yours teach you?

You also very clearly have no comprehension of analogy. No one including me called you or your peeps white trash. My use of the term was to illustrate a point you seem to be incapable of grasping.

Edit - dont call me boy.

BOY...Your education may want to teach you some manners. You go to a place that treats you as a friend and you turn around and call them white trash?

And then you Trash the enire STATE? Have you been on the Atchafalaya Basin, Avery Island, Bayou Sauvage, Toledo Bend... Have you fished our waters, hunted our lands, camped in our back country?

And the thread has jumped around talking both on Louisiana as a State and LSU as a school and/or fan base.

So you choose.

So where is home for you? Let's see if you can defend it?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
BOY...Your education may want to teach you some manners. You go to a place that treats you as a friend and you turn around and call them white trash?

And then you Trash the enire STATE? Have you been on the Atchafalaya Basin, Avery Island, Bayou Sauvage, Toledo Bend... Have you fished our waters, hunted our lands, camped in our back country?

And the thread has jumped around talking both on Louisiana as a State and LSU as a school and/or fan base.

So you choose.

So where is home for you? Let's see if you can defend it?
I think it is you that needs a lesson in manners. Be glad you're on the internet. I doubt youd call someone boy to their face, and if you did, youd regret it.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
There’s nothing like Gatorchatter mid July infighting. Nothing.

You can tell we’re once again getting stir crazy waiting for the season to pop.

College football cabin fever at its finest.

Hopefully Dan and the boys can make us all friends again. Sunshine, rainbows, unicorns and a complete beatdown of the sugarcanes.

All you need is love.

And dominating wins against conference foes and in-state rivals. Lots of them.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I think it is you that needs a lesson in manners. Be glad you're on the internet. I doubt youd call someone boy to their face, and if you did, youd regret it.

Oh Really? Throwing around terms like "White Trash"? And I doubt you come to Louisiana calling people "White Trash"?

And I have a kid your age so yeah, I do. And my kids know enough not to use "Racist" terms like that about an entire state.

That's how you talk about people who treat you with respect? Just stay out. And don't come for the UF - LSU Game you give Gators a bad reputation.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And when was the last time you dealt with Louisiana?

I will agree, N.O. (Orleans Parish) is still bad BUT Louisiana has made great strides especially since Bobby Jindal was Gov.

Have you had dealings with CA, IL, MI…Detroit, LA, SF, Chicago…BOSTON?

We have two of the best US Senators in the country.

I last dealt with Louisiana two years ago and things had not changed much.
Local deals on the side that compromise legal contracts, nepotism everywhere, secret bids, and crooked law enforcement.
Other than that, everything was on the up and up.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Oh Really? Throwing around terms like "White Trash"? And I doubt you come to Louisiana calling people "White Trash"?
I dont go anywhere calling people that, nor have i done so in this thread... yet you continue...

And I have a kid your age so yeah, I do. And my kids know enough not to use "Racist" terms like that about an entire state.
now with a ridiculous race card :facepalm:

That's how you talk about people who treat you with respect?
I havent talked about anyone in any way. The only person hurling insults and acting ridiculous is you.

No one called you or your buddies white trash. In my analogy I referred to myself, MYSELF, as white trash. The analogy was just because I... repeat "I" enjoy a good fish fry down on the river with bubba doesnt mean its not white trash. It is. And i was talking about MYSELF. Just because I enjoy doing it doesnt mean its not trashy, the inference being that just because you love your state doesnt change the fact that it is bottom 3rd in the country.

Here is my exact quote that you are completely triggered about...
I also enjoy a good catfish fry down by the river with some homemade shine, four wheel drives, and dudes named bubba and cletus who are missing their front teeth.
Yep... definitely just hurled racial insults at you and the rest of Louisiana with that horrific assault of words.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I dont go anywhere calling people that, nor have i done so in this thread... yet you continue...

now with a ridiculous race card :facepalm:

I havent talked about anyone in any way. The only person hurling insults and acting ridiculous is you.

No one called you or your buddies white trash. In my analogy I referred to myself, MYSELF, as white trash. The analogy was just because I... repeat "I" enjoy a good fish fry down on the river with bubba doesnt mean its still not white trash. It is. And i was talking about MYSELF. Just because I enjoy doing it doesnt mean its not trashy, the inference being that just because you love your state doesnt change the fact that it is bottom 3rd in the country.

Here is my exact quote that you are completely triggered about...
Yep... definitely just hurled racial insults at you and the rest of Louisiana with that horrific assault of words.
:harvey1:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be over there next week nola... in slidell. Monday through Friday. Hampton Inn right next to the big bridge heading into NOLA. I'll post my room number for you.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'll be over there next week nola... in slidell. Monday through Friday. Hampton Inn right next to the big bridge heading into NOLA. I'll post my room number for you.

I'll be in IA. But go ahead and post. That bridge would be I-10 twin span. I'm 30 miles from you.

Make sure you tell everyone what you think of Louisiana. :burn2:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be in IA. But go ahead and post. That bridge would be I-10 twin span. I'm 30 miles from you.

Make sure you tell everyone what you think of Louisiana. :burn2:
Ive been very clear about that already. I like the food and most of the peeps, but the state itself is a dump. How many times do you need me to repeat myself?

30 miles huh? come on over, ive never been called "boy" before... lets see how it turns out.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
you still my boy nola, i dont care what everyone else says about you. :grin:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Ive been very clear about that already. I like the food and most of the peeps, but the state itself is a dump. How many times do you need me to repeat myself?

30 miles huh? come on over, ive never been called "boy" before... lets see how it turns out.

Like I said I'll be in Iowa...another state you probably have such good things to say about.

Enjoy our “Dump” of a state. Maybe I’ll invite you over next time. My son’s would love to discuss Saint’s Football and how much of a Dump their state is. Or my son-in law the Vet Prof at LSU.

A question? So if you are Inter-racial does that qualify as "White or Trashy"?

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Like I said I'll be in Iowa...another state you probably have such good things to say about.

Enjoy our “Dump” of a state. Maybe I’ll invite you over next time. My son’s would love to discuss Saint’s Football and how much of a Dump their state is. Or my son-in law the Vet Prof at LSU.

A question? So if you are Inter-racial does that qualify as "White Trash"?
I usually do enjoy myself over there. Im there often and will be for at least the next year or 2. I enjoy the garden and arts districts in nola and the food. Pesche in the arts district is really good.

As to your question, i wouldnt know... im just an ignorant racist remember?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator