LSU is in shambles; Kelly overpaid by a million bucks, "slips his mind" to report it

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
And you are from where?

Why don't you take that attitude over to NO East?
Im from all over... father was military and then govt afterwards. What attitude are you referring to? The one that affords me the ability to speak frankly about areas of the country? Or is it my grossly overt racism that you are referring to? :grin:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
As to your question, i wouldnt know... im just an ignorant racist remember?

Your words...so if you say so. I said arrogant and ill mannered not ignorant.

And I don't do race. I said BOY because of your age not RACE. Just like you said Bro. Different time...different age.

So you enjoy it but you think it's trashy and a dump...?

We treat you well but you still talk bad about it?

And if you needed help...I'd still lend a hand. And even though I don't drink...I might buy you a round.

But you have two more years coming out here...I just hope you can start appreciating it and start to overlook some of the short comings...Not everwhere can be where you live...They let you live there!

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You words.

So you enjoy it but you think it's trashy and a dump...?

We treat you well but you still talk bad about it?
I enjoy California... its still a festering cesspool. I like Alabama, its still trailerpark central for the entire planet.

Enjoying or appreciating something while acknowledging faults, flaws, or limits is actually possible if you really try. When being compared against 49 other entities, some subset, by definition, must fall within the bottom 3rd. Just how it is. When I compare LA to the other states Ive been (about 45) I place it in the bottom 3rd. Doing this doesnt mean I hate the area no more than finishing last in your graduating class means you failed. These are not complicated concepts big dawg.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I enjoy California... its still a festering cesspool. I like Alabama, its still trailerpark central for the entire planet.

Enjoying or appreciating something while acknowledging faults, flaws, or limits is actually possible if you really try. When being compared against 49 other entities, some subset, by definition, must fall within the bottom 3rd. Just how it is. When I compare LA to the other states Ive been (about 45) I place it in the bottom 3rd. Doing this doesnt mean I hate the area no more than finishing last in your graduating class means you failed. These are not complicated concepts big dawg.

Well my young Gator...I find it sad. I love this country...ALL of it. I am not a fan rudeness or Ugliness (of People).

We may be in the bottom 3rd as you say BUT name a place where people treat you any better?

You take care when you are here and when you are not…Topography, Landscapes, and Pretty Buildings don’t make an area nice if the people are rude, cruel, or snobs.

A little free advice…you are too young to be this cynical. I’ll go back to yelling at clouds

PS Let the Good times Roll

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
And I have a kid your age so yeah, I do. And my kids know enough not to use "Racist" terms like that about an entire state.

And I don't do race. I said BOY because of your age not RACE
You accused me of using racist terms about the people in your state. You never indicated what "term" was used, but the accusation was leveled just the same.

The only person here that could possibly be perceived (wrongly imo) as using racist language would be you by calling me "boy". But unlike you, i dont go around accusing ppl of racism on short notice.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A little free advice…you are too young to be this cynical.
Im not cynical at all. Im rational. Im an analytical person. I rate things. Its what I do. While I continue to state LA is in the bottom 3rd, and even said its a "dump", i challenge you to find a post where i said i disliked the state, its people, or its food. Ive said the opposite. Just because you're near the bottom, its still the bottom of a shining city on a hill we call America.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
We may be in the bottom 3rd as you say BUT name a place where people treat you any better?

PS Let the Good times Roll

We love NOLA in part because of her age & grit. Best food & music on the planet - for my tastes. We honeymooned there, several Jazz Fests and a few other trips too. Post-Katrina is clearly different but still a treasure.

“Fabulous New Orleans” by Lyle Saxon is a great narrative history of the Crescent City.

And I’ve found the Tigahs to be the most fun opposing fans. They will literally hand you beer and food if they see your hands empty. You just can’t take the jawing too seriously.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The NCAA ruined SMU and tried to kill us.

I think the ruin this SMU "death penalty" caused shocked the NCAA and soured it on strict sanctions.
They've been too soft since. But when the FBI gets involved you oughta punish harshly, just vary the length and amounts of scholarship reductions.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And I’ve found the Tigahs to be the most fun opposing fans.
My experience too. And those young ladies. Even their band is pretty cool.

Ive never considered LSU a rival.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
IIn my analogy I referred to myself, MYSELF, as white trash. The analogy was just because I... repeat "I" enjoy a good fish fry down on the river with bubba doesnt mean its not white trash. It is. And i was talking about MYSELF.
I have a very good buddy who takes mock offense whenever someone calls him a redneck and says: “I’m not a redneck; I’m white trash. There’s a difference.”

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Rednecks protect this nation and their families, support their own, and win Medals of Honor. Trash is trash.
Well, this particular friend has a star on his jump wings and was also in the first Gulf War, not to mention being a law enforcement officer for the last 20+ years, so I’d say he’s done his part to protect this nation and a whole bunch of families. If he wants to call himself “white trash” I figure he’s earned the right to call himself whatever he wants.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Well, this particular friend has a star on his jump wings and was also in the first Gulf War, not to mention being a law enforcement officer for the last 20+ years, so I’d say he’s done his part to protect this nation and a whole bunch of families. If he wants to call himself “white trash” I figure he’s earned the right to call himself whatever he wants.
Sounds like he's entitled to any title he wants.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Well my young Gator...I find it sad. I love this country...ALL of it. I am not a fan rudeness or Ugliness (of People).

This line is great after you simultaneous bashed other areas of the country in comparing them to Louisiana. Hope no northeasterners on here are as touchy about their geography.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Yeah, that was kinda my point to your asinine comment.
I got your point. Him calling himself trash doesn't make him trash anymore than you calling my post asinine actually makes it asinine. It appears that both assertions were erroneous. Got it? Read my post again. Maybe you will get it.
Rednecks protect this nation and their families, support their own, and win Medals of Honor. Trash is trash.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This line is great after you simultaneous bashed other areas of the country in comparing them to Louisiana. Hope no northeasterners on here are as touchy about their geography.
We dont even mention fvkking yankees around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb