LSU is in shambles; Kelly overpaid by a million bucks, "slips his mind" to report it

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I had a friend from lower Alabama marry a coonass from “the bayou” down in Galliano. When he moved down there I quit calling him a redneck and started calling him a redass.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This line is great after you simultaneous bashed other areas of the country in comparing them to Louisiana. Hope no northeasterners on here are as touchy about their geography.

Have you ever asked for help in Boston? Talk to a Toll Booth Agent in NJ as compared to TX or FL. Have car trouble in Newark campared to SC.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We love NOLA in part because of her age & grit. Best food & music on the planet - for my tastes. We honeymooned there, several Jazz Fests and a few other trips too. Post-Katrina is clearly different but still a treasure.

“Fabulous New Orleans” by Lyle Saxon is a great narrative history of the Crescent City.

And I’ve found the Tigahs to be the most fun opposing fans. They will literally hand you beer and food if they see your hands empty. You just can’t take the jawing too seriously.

AMEN!!!

OH, they will mess with you while you stuff your face.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Have you ever asked for help in Boston? Talk to a Toll Booth Agent in NJ as compared to TX or FL. Have car trouble in Newark campared to SC.
Once threw a rod near Newark. Had to order my tow truck to pull cars out of the way to get my car from the thief who owned the lot where the highway patrol had had it towed.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Once threw a rod near Newark. Had to order my tow truck to pull cars out of the way to get my car from the thief who owned the lot. But Durty has his own criteria.
definitely some corrupt cities out there where you will be taken advantage of. funny thing is, nola thinks new orleans is different. :lol:

as corruption goes, nawlins punches with the best of them.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
definitely some corrupt cities out there where you will be taken advantage of. funny thing is, nola thinks new orleans is different. :lol:

Oh, N.O. is one of the most corrupt cities I've been around. It's not Chicago but bad.

No, I said friendly...a concept you dont seem to grasp.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

Had friends who kept an apartment in New Orleans. Had their car stolen from in front of their apartment. Called the NOLA police. They didn't wish to be bothered with so trivial a matter, but did tell my friends where stolen cars were usually dumped after they had been stripped.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, N.O. is one of the most corrupt cities I've been around. It's not Chicago but bad.

No, I said friendly...a concept you dont seem to grasp.
:facepalm:

and i never said unfriendly, i said a dump... a concept you are incapable of grasping :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Had friends who kept an apartment in New Orleans. Had their car stolen from in front of their apartment. Called the NOLA police. They didn't wish to be bothered with so trivial a matter, but did tell my friends where stolen cars were usually dumped after they had been stripped.
true public service, nola style :grin:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Once threw a rod near Newark. Had to order my tow truck to pull cars out of the way to get my car from the thief who owned the lot where the highway patrol had had it towed.

I know a guy who worked for a garbage company in Newark. He learned the business and decided he'd had enough working for someone else. Plus he wanted to move. So he showed up one morning, got his truck, and left. Drove straight through to Albuquerque, NM. This was long before there was any tracking and by the time they realized what had happened, he was half way across the country. He had it painted, started his new company with that truck and never looked back. :lol:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
:facepalm:

and i never said unfriendly, i said a dump... a concept you are incapable of grasping :lol:

No I get it. It just says a lot that you talk well of the Food, Hospitality, Friendliness and then talk smack...oh, I get it.

This all got started about LSU having the worst fans...not you but others...have they been to Miami or FSU.

And then morphed into LA as a state. I said the people are great...not the politics.

And you, like a bad quest, enjoy the hospitality only to talk trash latter.

People like you are Crystal Clear.

I grew up in Florida. I was there when almost no one lived there. Now it may not be as Industrialized or as poor as Louisiana but Its got a Nasty Side and it is getting ruder by the day.

So Durty, You are soooooo right. I called you boy....sorry. I may have implied you said something racist...sorry again.

But what is clear...people can treat you well and that's not good enough..That speaks volumes...you said you like CA. Enjoy the TOP 1/3

We'll just cling to our Guns and Bibles...eat a little more crawfish...and pass a good time with our neighbors.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
so perpetually butthurt :lol:

If that's what you get from this, Carlie Simon has a song for you.

Or maybe you want to look me up to set me straight?

I've got go...got to yell at some BOY to get off my lawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.