LSU is in shambles; Kelly overpaid by a million bucks, "slips his mind" to report it

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Shambles

Steven Rodriguez (@_stevenrod) tweeted at 2:31 PM on Wed, Jul 31, 2019:
If this were Florida, the British media would pick it up
()

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Maybe he is so good at recruiting because they can't understand him (Coach O)...they only hear what they want to hear...like most 17-19 year olds.

But in all seriousness, it’s hard to pull kids out of Louisiana…They are brought up on LSU…and Mamma wants them to stay close to home.

What I find shocking is the TALENT…Louisiana is UNDER 5 million people…(half live between NO and BR) And every year they produce A LOT of talent. And the fans pack Tiger Stadium with100K.

Think about that, Florida is over 21 million people (soon to be 22) over 4 times the size of Louisiana and they don’t fill the SWAMP?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Maybe he is so good at recruiting because they can't understand him (Coach O)...they only hear what they want to hear...like most 17-19 year olds.

But in all seriousness, it’s hard to pull kids out of Louisiana…They are brought up on LSU…and Mamma wants them to stay close to home.

What I find shocking is the TALENT…Louisiana is UNDER 5 million people…(half live between NO and BR) And every year they produce A LOT of talent. And the fans pack Tiger Stadium with100K.

Think about that, Florida is over 21 million people (soon to be 22) over 4 times the size of Louisiana and they don’t fill the SWAMP?

You do realize that 1/2 of those ppl are transplants and most of the ppl that were born here are still fans of the team their parents are...then you have the split of UCF USF UM FSU and UF...LA is a different animal

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
heading back over to nola area a week from monday. contractor has been set to deliver boat 1 on october 1st. Now they are saying theres no way they can deliver before mid december.

gotta go over and try to set em straight again. ill be at the homewood, @NOLAGATOR

:grin:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I always love it when gator fans that don't go to games complain about gator fans not going to games. Wearing your gator hat to tiger games doesn't count.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I always love it when gator fans that don't go to games complain about gator fans not going to games. Wearing your gator hat to tiger games doesn't count.[/QUOTE

I go every year but this is my first season ticket season though...and you’re right if you never go you have no right to even complain about students not attending

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator