LSU QB Jennings and 2 other players arrested

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Is the stupid in their DNA or do guys like this develop it over time? :facepalm:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It'll be a slap on the wrist and playing for the Grass Eater on the opener.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Keep your fingers crossed we don't have any players go full retard this offseason and end up in the news.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LSU is gonna suck this year. Both qbs are garbage

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n236988 said:
I see them as 3rd or 4th in the west. Miles is slowly losing it there.

That still means they're better than anyone in the East. :sadnanner:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n236981 said:
Keep your fingers crossed we don't have any players go full retard this offseason and end up in the news.

They are and my toes too. All OL'men need to be quarantined until the opener. One room will do it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure Miles could play without a QB and not be noticeably worse on offense.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MJMGator;n236993 said:
That still means they're better than anyone in the East. :sadnanner:

You might be right....I don't think they will completely suck, maybe 8-4 or 7-5. Still watching them get physically handled by ND in their bowl game couldn't have left a good feeling in their locker room. They are about as one dimensional as we were the last couple of years. Watch for both Miss. schools to return to suckage also.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n236988 said:
I see them as 3rd or 4th in the west. Miles is slowly losing it there.
Their new d coordinator is the guy Clemson fired afte west Virginia(geno smith) hung 70 on em. It's gonna be hard for them to play smash mouth football with a soft ass defense.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
t-gator;n236997 said:
Their new d coordinator is the guy Clemson fired afte west Virginia(geno smith) hung 70 on em. It's gonna be hard for them to play smash mouth football with a soft ass defense.

That's a good point. Miles just seems to get by with a crappy offense every year, but like you said it will be hard if the defense isn't keeping other teams off the board.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As stated, nothing will come of this if Miles has anything to do with it. He's beyond a doubt the biggest enabler in college football. He's an embarrassment to the coaching profession. Hell, he'd be an embarrassment to the used car salesman profession.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n237004 said:
As stated, nothing will come of this if Miles has anything to do with it. He's beyond a doubt the biggest enabler in college football. He's an embarrassment to the coaching profession. Hell, he'd be an embarrassment to the used car salesman profession.
I would have agreed with you, until a man named jimbo came along.... I think hes currently winning the race for biggest enabler, and Miles is close to being lapped.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
divits;n237004 said:

I think it was tehre before he got there, it is the mindset of corruption that exists in Louisianna. But, he's happly reaped the benefit of that cutlure as the winning has made his eccentricity 'cute' rather than a sign of insanity.

In similar news

LSU DT Trey Lealaimatafao arrested for simple battery, robbery

It’s the second arrest in less than a year for the redshirt freshman.
This is Lealaimatafao’s 3rd incident & 2nd arrest n his 1 yr at #LSU. Accused of beating victim, punching victim’s GF http://t.co/xhgNQ6dFUY
— Ross Dellenger (@DellengerAdv) June 18, 2015

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n236985 said:
LSU is gonna suck this year. Both qbs are garbage

They won't be garbage. LSU has never really ever had a great QB. They usually have won with defense and running the ball. I've got them second in the west

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator