LSU Rumor: Sex party at the SECCG

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I’ve heard of such places

View attachment 53215
Seeing this picture brings back memories.
After Andrew I went to S FL. to help my cousin rebuild.
The second trip down, when things were somewhat back normal he and my brother who was living with him while helping out took me to a strip club in a seedy part of the area. We pull up and the place is called Miss piggy's. We go in and all the girls look like the gif above and they start laughing like they got me. Of course the joke was on them when all the girls knew them by name. In fact the one all hugged up to my brother actually looked exactly like miss piggy.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This thread had such potential; shame what’s happened.

I think this thread, much like its subject matter, likely started off as what seemed like a good idea. I’m sure @GatorJ probably thought it might be a fun time and may even get it a little traction with maybe a page or two. Before you know it, you look up and we’re seven pages deep with several well-placed gifts, even one that apparently reenergized and appeared again for round two, and now there’s a few faces we hardly even recognize taking part. You’d like to think it would just eventually die down, but the more time that goes by the more I think it will require security to step in before it gets even more messy. Fortunately it looks like there’s a doctor close by.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think this thread, much like its subject matter, likely started off as what seemed like a good idea. I’m sure @GatorJ probably thought it might be a fun time and may even get it a little traction with maybe a page or two. Before you know it, you look up and we’re seven pages deep with several well-placed gifts, even one that apparently reenergized and appeared again for round two, and now there’s a few faces we hardly even recognize taking part. You’d like to think it would just eventually die down, but the more time that goes by the more I think it will require security to step in before it gets even more messy. Fortunately it looks like there’s a doctor close by.
It’s GCMB at its finest

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
4 dudes and 1 chick involved?

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF
ha gay GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users