LSU Rumor: Sex party at the SECCG

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
From my understanding, the so called “Mongolian Cluster Fuch” involves five dudes and one gal. So given that they were one short, perhaps “social distancing” was achievable. :dunno:
One short? Hey, now let's leave URG out of this. I don't think he's available to defend himself.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Lol
“It ain’t gay if it’s a three way-
With a honey in the middle, there’s some leeway”
That is a very funny part but I gotta say, this is probably Justin Timberlakes best performance of his career while I really expected more out of Andy Samberg.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Even if he doesn't know, he's guaranteed to give you an overly eloquent commentary on the whole thing. :)
When I was doing this kind of stuff, (and I absolutely, positively, don't do it any more :lol: ), I found it relatively natural, it just seemed to flow in the moment. I don't need to mention swingers' clubs, because anyone who is in one of those places has *already* been talked into group sex, they went inside with that expectation. But I found that in a fairly normal party setting, fueled by a surprisingly small amount of alcohol and combined with a well-placed, tasteful, and well-timed suggestion, you'd often get good results. I really don't recommend anyone do this kind of stuff, though. Sex addiction in all its forms is a cruel and brambled rabbit hole, and real happiness can be found more in faith, love, and charity than anything I've experienced in my 58 years walking this earth.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When I was doing this kind of stuff, (and I absolutely, positively, don't do it any more :lol: ), I found it relatively natural, it just seemed to flow in the moment. I don't need to mention swingers' clubs, because anyone who is in one of those places has *already* been talked into group sex, they went inside with that expectation. But I found that in a fairly normal party setting, fueled by a surprisingly small amount of alcohol and combined with a well-placed, tasteful, and well-timed suggestion, you'd often get good results. I really don't recommend anyone do this kind of stuff, though. Sex addiction in all its forms is a cruel and brambled rabbit hole, and real happiness can be found more in faith, love, and charity than anything I've experienced in my 58 years walking this earth.
Then you’ve never heard of Led Zeppelin’s mud shark.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think the tragic part that no one‘s talking about is the inevitable changes that will now have to happen with guys like Boute and the others. Being forced to grow a mustache, purchase massage oils and robes, carpet their dorms and add weirdo lighting, while getting a whole new set of friends is a lot to ask of an 18-21 year old.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
and I absolutely, positively, don't do it any more :lol:
Sure Jan GIF

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
When I was doing this kind of stuff, (and I absolutely, positively, don't do it any more :lol: ), I found it relatively natural, it just seemed to flow in the moment. I don't need to mention swingers' clubs, because anyone who is in one of those places has *already* been talked into group sex, they went inside with that expectation. But I found that in a fairly normal party setting, fueled by a surprisingly small amount of alcohol and combined with a well-placed, tasteful, and well-timed suggestion, you'd often get good results. ...........

Interesting. I for one would like to hear more.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
When I was doing this kind of stuff, (and I absolutely, positively, don't do it any more :lol: ), I found it relatively natural, it just seemed to flow in the moment. But I found that in a fairly normal party setting, fueled by a surprisingly small amount of alcohol and combined with a well-placed, tasteful, and well-timed suggestion, you'd often get good results. Sex addiction in all its forms is a cruel and brambled rabbit hole, and real happiness can be found more in faith, love, and charity than anything I've experienced in my 58 years walking this earth.
Rabbit's holes and apes? Damn man!
What The Wtf GIF by Justin

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
In Germany in the 80's, a "mud shark" was what everyone called German girls that liked black soldiers... you could find them at the disco "Dark Lane", er, "Park Lane" in Fulda.
As someone who graduated from Zweibrucken American High School in '82 I can certainly vouch for this comment.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In Germany in the 80's, a "mud shark" was what everyone called German girls that liked black soldiers... you could find them at the disco "Dark Lane", er, "Park Lane" in Fulda.
I lived in Kaiserslautern in the mid-80s. But I was like 10 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb